cheapmuthafukr

longboards are for dirty hippies and other unsavory types

am i right?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. am i right?

• yes, longboards are as bad as rollerblades
    • shut the fuck up

figures that the same fuckhead asking my professor irrelevant questions during lecture for brownie points is also a mongo pushing longboarder

i've also noticed this correlation. 

it seems like every flip-flop wearing white kid at my college owns a longboard

and every trendy asian international student owns a plastic penny board

i'd complain about the number of kids with longboards on campus, but i like watching them fall/struggle to push way too much.

If I wanna go that fast ill ride my motorcycle... And it's still not skateboarding, it's longboarding... Which I'll admit is better than rollerblades, but a bit worse than ebola

Its not the speed that's the thrill. Its the sketchy brake maneuvers at speed. The power slides are what makes it thrilling. I do agree that the ones that do it for speed do eventually quit and get into motorcycles lol

What would you consider soft wheels on a doublekick?

I'd consider soft wheels on a proper skateboard worthless unless you only ride old fucked up concrete parks.... They bounce when you try to do tricks on a normal surface, don't slide well, and wear faster.

And the vid you posted looks like a normal sf line, without tricks or style.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr

What do you mean when you say soft wheels bounce and don't slide well? I agree that they wear faster that's why they leave white lines when you slide them.

In the vid he's using soft wheels and they slide pretty well. Soft wheels here too

I ride all boards .. Carpark to the beach( with surfboard) : longboard

Bowl :intermediate with soft wheels and for the park hard wheels with normal deck. I use the intermediate for runs to the grocers too.. Hard wheels and little rocks an dirt along with groceries are a bad combo..

Edited by aso2004

i love the longboarder argument "it's fun to powerslide and bomb hills." it's also really fun on a normal skateboard you goons try it on a real board.

lol i must agree that longboard look bad and loser in a way, its not a good look, it just look dumb, i agree regular skating look and is more nice 100%, i dont skate anymore neither do i longboard, but jeez you guys are hater, why people should ride normal street skateboard for downhill thing when there are now safer more technical board adapted for higher speed i presume. ?

Edited by aymerikmd

yo do any of you guys see people dragging around their longboard on a leash? what the fuck? and they ride it holding the string? most retarded shit i have ever seen, do people do this elsewhere or is it just 16 year old wannabe crust punks in van?

lol i must agree that longboard look bad and loser in a way, its not a good look, it just look dumb, i agree regular skating look and is more nice 100%, i dont skate anymore neither do i longboard, but jeez you guys are hater, why people should ride normal street skateboard for downhill thing when there are now safer more technical board adapted for higher speed i presume. ?

Would you wear ugly clothes?

here in england longboarders are even more cringeworthy. you ever been called 'dude' by a guy named Charles??