ahk1979

canada :: toronto :: general

perhaps i shouldve given you a warning before saying that..

Its from a skit by russell peters..

newho,

goodnight fab, goodnight everybody

Alrighty then, Tap Sum Bong.

we also have the goodfoot building which houses some sick shops & livestock, capsule, uncle otis, and shit loads of other great shops. what else... great food, night life, and if you're not 21 yet the drinking age is 19.
i'm 18.

GAY. is it strictly enforced? cause my brother is 20 and he's going to come along.

i'm 18.

GAY. is it strictly enforced? cause my brother is 20 and he's going to come along.

your'e screwed...unless you've got a good fake id...they ALWAYS card you

hmmm...i can probably get crunk b4 hand or somethin. how old to get into a club?

hmmm...i can probably get crunk b4 hand or somethin. how old to get into a club?

19...unless its "all ages"...and if it is, you don't wanna go

hmm...do they like check the expiration date n shizz?

Lets just say they'll check you extremely hard...Like gimme says, stay far away from all ages...

The security is hella tight now because of shit thats been going on lately with young teens posing as 21 yr olds n stuff and creating problems

really? i can't rememeber the last time i was carded... and i don't think i look too old. isn't it mostly the lame-as-fuck club district places that are super strict?

The deal with IDs in Toronto: if you look young you'll get card just about everywhere, except LCBOs. Clubs especially are heinous, but bars also will ask for it most of the time. I have a biased view because I look about 15, but this is a experience of my friends as well. There are ways around it however, and places you can go.

It really helps if you are 1) an ethnic minority 2) have additional pieces to back it up (one of my friends got given a found wallet of someone who looked a lot like him, and of course it always, always worked). Be careful with out of province or international IDs: you'll definitely be asked for additional pieces if you look young.

The deal with chronic in Toronto: it's very good, but you have to have connections to get anything great. However, you can pretty easily get a good eighth for $25-30 of sparkly hydro. Personally, I don't like how hard it is to find the bomb, bomb shit (strains or whatever). People swear by Montreal chron, but I don't think it's much better from experience. BC obviously has earned its reputation.

i'm an ethnic minority...i look really old apparently...uh...i'd use my bro's real ID (which is past expiration now...i think) and he's 20.

what the fuck is there to do?

wow..im might

im tired.

1 week there. what do i do? eat? wear? buy? see?

yeah, just use your bros and get him to go in later on or to a different bouncer.

i'm an ethnic minority...i look really old apparently...uh...i'd use my bro's real ID (which is past expiration now...i think) and he's 20.

if youre black and going to white clubs you can pretty much use a black guys id and you'll get in. any black guy. seriously. but wait a minute. WESTSIDE is making a Toronto appearance?!

if youre black and going to white clubs you can pretty much use a black guys id and you'll get in. any black guy. seriously. but wait a minute. WESTSIDE is making a Toronto appearance?!

not nemore...i was supposed to come this weekend but i had 2 get my wisdom teefus pulled.

yo fuck getting your wisdoms out, those'll fall out on their own eventually.

i need to get my wisdom teeth pulled. which orthodontists in toronto give SuFu discounts?

for reals though, my grill is fucked and i dont have a dental plan. you think dentists will aceept any ID with a black guy on it just like bouncers do, or am i fucked cause im actually chinese.

you cant pull impacted wisdomz out...but dont tell NESK!

it cant hurt more than the coat hanger abortion i had last week.

clo - bring the tools to the meet and lets get rugged. if i survive sans painkillers, i will treat you to a pair of short shorts. but you have to wear them all day.

NESK, you aren't a student in any way are you? 'Cause most schools offer a dental plan. How much does it cost anyway?

most schools offer a shitty dental plan that doesn't cover orthodontic work usually

Is Wisdom Teeth extraction considered an orthodontic procedure?

my dude is called a "oral and maxillofacial surgeon"...my normal dentist didn't do it.