random stuff to put in ur pockets

jun187

what do u guys put in ur backpockets to get that imprint, i know alot of people put those brass knucks in theres, right now i just have my repair kit that came with my nudies, i tried using a bullet but it started to hurt my ass and wouldnt get imprinted nicely

so what do u guys put back there

what do u guys put in ur backpockets to get that imprint, i know alot of people put those brass knucks in theres, right now i just have my repair kit that came with my nudies, i tried using a bullet but it started to hurt my ass and wouldnt get imprinted nicely

so what do u guys put back there

the brass knuckles is so stupid imo. big wallet? cell phone? zippo?

i honestly just think you should put anything that you would normally put in your back pockets..

the way i wear my jeans is, i just wear them like they are nothing, and the wear they have is from my daily life and what i do day in day out, i don't go out of my way to get an effect on my jeans.

i've seen a lot of people with those little circles, don't know what those are but, if they really just have those around for something, then they probably think the way i do.

if they don't, and they do it to get an interesting fading effect on their denim, i'm cool with that, too.

but i just believe that denim should be worn just as it is, its just jeans..

i have a metal 4 that i found on the street that looks like its from a car or something. i keep it in my back left pocket to get the shape of a 4 faded into the denim.

i dont really care how pointless it is. its all for fun for me anyway.

the brass knuckles is so stupid imo. big wallet? cell phone? zippo?

While I think it is a little played out, I do think the brass knuckles were rather creative. I don't think I could do it, then it would look a little overdone.

I personally like the bulky wallets, coin cases, cigarette cases, zippos, celly, keys, etc. Anything from normal day to day usage. I guess I would have to count my AK-47 in there too then. That kinda just leaves a big wear mark down the side of my jeans though, not to mention all the pig's blood splatters.

i keep a wallet in my right pocket and one of those bic lighters on the left. i used to put a vicks menthol inhaler into my coin pocket, but then i saw a hole forming in my left wallet from the lighter.

that kinda sucked...so now the lighter is in the change pocket. sorry for telling my life story.

Wallet in right bac

Burts beeswax in left back (lip moisturizer and gives fresh breath) I carry these things regardless of if I am wearing jeans, khakis or shorts.

I quit cigarettes so I don't carry my zippo anymore

One time I overfilled it a bit and the fluid left a nasty chemical burn on my hip, anybody ever do that one before? It sucks hardily.

i've seen a lot of people with those little circles, don't know what those are but...

Nudie is from Sweden, and a lot of people there do "snus". It's a type of tobacco that you put in your mouth (which makes no sense because snus means "snort"). Those prints was originally from snus-boxes, before Nudie became popular. Nudie then created the prints artificially in some of their distressed jeans, and suddenly everyone started having the circles.

If you should ever come by snus, don't take it! It's horrible.

One time I overfilled it a bit and the fluid left a nasty chemical burn on my hip, anybody ever do that one before? It sucks hardily.

Done that and it does suck. Worst was just as I was leaving for a road trip, I was very tempted to pull over and change my pants to try to stop the pain.

i used to do the same, but my new wallet is just way too big for the puny apc pockets. so my cell now occupies my right front pocket and my wallet the back. and i put my house keys in the coinpocket. and if you're real nice i'll let you put your hands in my other front pocket.

On topic, I try to keep my front pockets empty on raw jeans since having large objects (haha) in there ruins the whiskers.

yea i actually started putting my wallet in my back pocket since buying raw jeans.

i used to carry knucks but not anymore. now its just wallet, keys in my coin pocket, and maybe a cell phone hanging on my pocket so it doesnt fade.

Back Right - Wallet and sometimes cellphone.

Back left - Bandana and random junk I need through out the day.

Front left - Random stuff - Ipod/Coins/Tickets

Front Right - Bottle opener which made a hole/keys, sometimes my Ipod, and tickets.

Coin pocket - Chapstick.

The pockets are deep in these Lees, so my wallet keeps moving around.

I have a feeling I wont get a good, distinct fade from my wallet.