best waywt pics

Red jeans = the new shemaghs, sold in the same shops as shemaghs and rocked by the same plague of shemagh wearers jumping on the bandwagon too late.
unfortunately this is true...burgundy seems spared tho...mostly fire red.

unfortunately this is true...burgundy seems spared tho...mostly fire red.

My main beef with coloured jeans is the offensive bright colours. Deep colours like burgundy and pastels I can get on board with (well, accept, as wearing coloured jeans myself would completely piss up my aesthetic).

Red jeans particularly are the brand of annoying hipster-indie band-wannabees, though they largely seem to be jumping onto the Ksubi neon look just in time for it to go out of fashion this autumn.

i think the biggest problem is the mis-use of the colour.. like all this nu rave crap, kids just wearing horrible bright shit that doesnt even look good. blackkk

Indeed. Mono with blasts of neon looks like sex, as I repeat myself saying in relation to the Supreme Vans collabs.

Indeed. Mono with blasts of neon looks like sex, as I repeat myself saying in relation to the Supreme Vans collabs.

i agre...i got da electric blu chukka jawnz n dey my fave shooz...i wear most time diz look...

wich remind me i need another pair ne1 want 2 sell sz 11-12 chukka blak/strong blu??? got moniez.

i agre...i got da electric blu chukka jawnz n dey my fave shooz...i wear most time diz look...

wich remind me i need another pair ne1 want 2 sell sz 11-12 chukka blak/strong blu??? got moniez.

Post a bloody pic, I've been wanting to prove this theory about those kicks for ages.

^^ I want some dark burgundy/maroon/wine jeans, not shiny, not tight. wheeeere do I get em?

1 pair of white straight leg jeans + 2 packs of burgundy dylon dye + 500g salt + one 40 degree wash cycle.

If you wanted nicer stiching though I'd strip most of the colour out of a pair of solid black jeans and then overdye it with the dye. The poly threads should stay black.