best waywt pics

I really don't see the big deal with any of his fits. Things may fit him well, but it doesn't look very good. I don't know, i guess i've just seen the look he's trying to go for done much better in the past by other members. This just looks almost contrived, i don't know. To each his own.

I really don't see the big deal with any of his fits. Things may fit him well, but it doesn't look very good. I don't know, i guess i've just seen the look he's trying to go for done much better in the past by other members. This just looks almost contrived, i don't know. To each his own.

I would have to agree with you. His last fit was good, but this one, in my opinion, is mediocre at best. Definitely not best WAYWT by any means.

ChaseDizzy does it better.

Sufu is kinda predictable at times. Post a gothic looking outfit, with a cool pose and a bunch of layering and pointless accessories, regardless if the outfit as a whole looks good and wearable like darkanimal and chris, and people will go ape shit.

Oh well, i guess it's something different to look at other than summer steez that us northern hemisphere people have to wear.

Regardless of if i'd wear the hat or not, shit consistantly fits this kid like a fucking glove and always looks good.

dlandssn004hh5.jpg

I actually like the almost too short look of the polo, and it and the jeans fit perfectly. I like it slightly better than his recent dior homme button down photo, just because i'm not a huge fan of the bee, and i think the stacking of those jeans works best with this outfit.

110807.jpg

Mike Lowrey

thanks...!!

1094367518_a10f4aea42_o.jpg

should wear a different shoes,,,but overall i dig the fit...

i beg to differ with cmirsk and chronoaug. i like this fit alot. i think he is going after a style which isnt totally uncommon, but i think hes doing in his own unique sort of way. i dont know if its just the skulls or what but im getting definitely Anne D does Grim fandango sort of vibes. but seriously change the shoes.

Eh, de gute's fits are nice, and definitely interesting to look at, but I think it looks way too forced.

I agree, at first I thought it was very dope.. but kind of looks too costume-ish to my liking, for a daily outfit.

I agree, at first I thought it was very dope.. but kind of looks too costume-ish to my liking, for a daily outfit.

The mention of costume-ish and that other guy who said that there's no way you wear that around in the "Northern Territory" without getting stabbed or whatever, makes me think that he just plays dress up for rep ..