best waywt pics

I happen to disagree...west > east. Smiley face =/= better pics, better group, nor better attire. They just look cool as hell in the pic isoform posted..

im gonna have to say east coast crew > west coast

everyone looks so mature and like they are not having fun =(

post a smily picture

Too stoic, needs more goofy, agreed.
darn fuckin' tootin.
I happen to disagree...west > east. Smiley face =/= better pics, better group, nor better attire. They just look cool as hell in the pic isoform posted..
DD always has some nice bored steez going on.

stop the madness right now before someone gets shot. east vs west always ends in blood loss.

seriously why would you choose sides? everyone of them looks fucking cooler than most of us anyway.

except maybe you icarus.

DD's bored steez is great though. It's as if there is a tacit understanding that he dresses better than 99% of the people he sees everyday and he needs a challenge. Poor tang, though. The girls have him by around 3 inches. He should've just sawed their heels off.

DD's bored steez is great though. It's as if there is a tacit understanding that he dresses better than 99% of the people he sees everyday and he needs a challenge. Poor tang, though. The girls have him by around 3 inches. He should've just sawed their heels off.

The shades more than make up for it if you happen to believe his height detracts from his swagger.

What's wrong with creating an east/west sufu feud? What could possibly go wrong?

naturalbiggiegu9.jpg

I love the community flavour of these meetup shots. Who do we have on the Canadian West Coast? RaymondChiu, Diamonds, Timber, Hewmiri....meetup, anyone?

I might be going to Victoria next month. I've got friends to visit.

A meetup would be so fun...even though I'm still new/don't know many people yet.

I'm actually going to live in Vancouver for two weeks - leaving this Sunday. Devlin will hopefully come visit me while I'm staying there. So...Vancouver meetup, maybe?

A meetup would be so fun...even though I'm still new/don't know many people yet.

I'm actually going to live in Vancouver for two weeks - leaving this Sunday. Devlin will hopefully come visit me while I'm staying there. So...Vancouver meetup, maybe?

hey, sounds great. what neighborhood will you be in?