best waywt pics

fantastic outfit yes, but what makes any of you question his ability to "get away" with wearing it in public? it's a pretty tame outfit, especially in comparison to some of his others.

Cause most people have jobs, and bosses ...

is being asian a pre-requisite for goth-ninja?

Being white is a pre-requisite for being goth and being asian is a pre-requisite for being a ninja, so who's to say???!

i work at a bank and i wear the same shit to work as i do to a club. we've got this wonderful little option to donate 4 dollars from every paycheque to a charity, and we get to wear whatver the fuck we want. metallic david bowie tee? why not? goth ninja? knock yourself out.

how can't he get away with wearing it in public? that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles

And by opposing end them. To die: to sleep.

hamlet is the original emo kid.

i work at a bank and i wear the same shit to work as i do to a club. we've got this wonderful little option to donate 4 dollars from every paycheque to a charity, and we get to wear whatver the fuck we want. metallic david bowie tee? why not? goth ninja? knock yourself out.

What bank is this? Hook a brotha up.

For a b i z z y pic that's nothing special in my opinion. But that's just because most of her pictures are slammin

I disagree, I actually like this outfit quite a bit, nice and casual. plus the pic is good (they're always, but I like the simple setting on this one)