best waywt pics

The fuck is with everyone gushing over this when...

well, I'm guessing the difference is that I wore a hoody which I threw on later in the day when it was colder, Mil was at home wearing thick outerwear and gloves with bare ankles.

I'm not saying he did anything wrong though, just pointing out the difference. the whole argument about shorts x jackets / warm tops / whatever is ridicilous. personally I can say that my legs hardly ever get cold, so I might wear something layered on top and still have shorts on. and if you're outside and the temperature changes, its sort of easier to throw on a jacket or a hoody than change your pants on the street.

You can tell it's not a proper one because it doesn't look like you'd get heatstroke wearing it on a sunny day (I've never understood why a ribbed woolly jumper was deemed to most appropriate attire to stand around in the sun all day).

From what I understand, cricket and tennis sweaters were originally meant to make you sweat, rather than keep you warm.