best waywt pics

That's like 25% of people's assessment in WAYWT anyhow, along with 25% peen/postcount, 25% brand names listed under picture and 25% actual fit.

who cares, really. I think the bottom line is that he likes the pic for whatever reason and posted it here.

469342245_f235e5861e.jpg

waywt234gd8.jpg

lots of insidertrading's recent everyday/street.

same shit, different day...

475121689_fd2e63b6c7_o.jpg

453646538_e5574ec860_o.jpg

453646540_07bbeb1593_o.jpg

462627462_24e071c229_o.jpg

462627470_9190839bca_o.jpg

463779082_3573d059cb_o.jpg

and i like that a lot of his recent pictures are grainy/cameraphone quality because it really glosses over the fits. the clearer pics kind of ruin it. hahaha. just posting this 'cause i feel the few namedrops weren't enough.

I decided to start collecting pics of looks I like so if anyone has pics saved from way back (especially Mouko's black outfit with pointy captoes, this pic made me hunt and purchase the same/very similar Helmut Lang laceups).

I decided to start collecting pics of looks I like so if anyone has pics saved from way back (especially Mouko's black outfit with pointy captoes, this pic made me hunt and purchase the same/very similar Helmut Lang laceups).

By any chance, is it this one?

48h4ap3.jpg

I've been looking for these for literally years. I don't want them as much as before after seeing all the beautiful cdiem boots/shoes, but I still think they look amazing.

--------------

to stay on topic:

dsc59451at4.jpg

this is great

By any chance, is it this one?

48h4ap3.jpg

I've been looking for these for literally years. I don't want them as much as before after seeing all the beautiful cdiem boots/shoes, but I still think they look amazing.

--------------

to stay on topic:

this is great

These are the shoes but they're plaintoes instead of captoes; they look even better and more streamlined that way.

Guest StuckOnStupid
if it hasnt already been posted here, this, a thousand times over:

IMG_2849.jpg

i think i remember this one. the gucci sneakers with that hoody is just good stuff.