best waywt pics

anyone know the info on these fits? they're really, really good.

First one is WinQ, coat is by Ann Demeulemeester (from last season) hat by C-Plus, shoes by MJ for Vans.

Second one is 2000db, pic was taken in Habitat 67, a Montreal architectural landmark. Coat by Bless, shirt by Acne, sunglasses by Alain Mikli (?), not sure about the shorts, think they’re Bless too.

people still live there right? to be honest i think they look like commie houses.

on a good note, i love bless. i don't think i'd ever wear anything form them though. deuxmille does a good job.

sorry dude but thats fucking stupid. i understand that you like hap and all but you can deffinately not see the fits (unless theres something wrong with me) and an good picture deffinitely doesnt constitute a good fit

best waywt pics is not just about posting someone's good fits. a lot of photos here are posted because the composition is good or it's funny as hell or just plain awesome.

while i agree the photo is on the dark side, what it illustrates is the cumulation of the hap&bizzy saga that's been going on for months now through various threads of this forum. it's a quiet and understated ending to the long wait, but also it's an opening to the next chapter in this particular narrative. the fits in this case are irrelevant.

sorry dude but thats fucking stupid. i understand that you like hap and all but you can deffinately not see the fits (unless theres something wrong with me) and an good picture deffinitely doesnt constitute a good fit

hey loudmouth, maybe I didn't really post it for the clothing articles the individuals are wearing, but rather some other reason? read the title fool, best pics.

I think so too...is he the new hipset?

Damn I missed Solistik in the WAYWT thread should check it more often), fit is very clean and Rob Zombie tee looks good. I like the piercings too...

Designersheep is, once again, killing it but what else is new....

sorry dude

i have always read the title as best waywt fits

my bad

Me too. Damn this thread really is called best pics. I feel stupid for mucking up the thread now.

The priority appears to be big, shiny, expensive trainers by the looks of it.

Nope, a collection of what I thought were very well put together "streetwear" outfits. I'm not too into the dull dark look, or the basic blank tee, basic jeans, boring vans style look of many posters. but I deleted the post and I digress...

Jayrock is wearing possibly the greatest shirt ever

Me too. Damn this thread really is called best pics. I feel stupid for mucking up the thread now.

I wouldn't worry about it, I mean its just best pics, it can be for whatever reason.

I quote some that have great outfits, not necessarily superb quality photos, like designersheep above for example. others I post for very good photography, or maybe just something interesting and cool, for example haps pic.

tied.jpg

dsc62541vp3.jpg
PhotoLibrary-3096.jpg
such a chill pic