best waywt pics

Coldrice and frickin' DJrajio need better cameras. Stop buying the julius for a few months and get yourself a dslr to take some beautiful pictures ^_^

Honestly, that one WAYWT from Minya has put him probably within the very top few of my favorites. Everything about it, at lesat to my way of looking at things, is just about perfect. Insidertrading kills it every time as well, something about the whole Dior Homme x Supreme Backpack Steez x Number (Nine) etc... thing is basically exactly what I've been slowly (very slowly) purchasing towards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Tonight I am going, downtown in Mr. Bodner's bespoke, accompanied by, a fish (bronzino).

I know there , fish is not considered hip, but on the n-train I will proceed, as protest ,to the policy.

If some1 should, mack me, or try to front, I am prepared, as I stuffed him with, change, as blackjack.

bodnersbespokeandfishnr3.jpg

bodnersbespokeandfish2pu7.jpg

+1000000000

• 1 month later...

mXGgpxrmRgU

gay, but in a good way. (or is it good in a gay way?)

whatever. +rep for innovation for tays

i've said it many times, but i'll say it again. i love that video, and therefore by proxy, i love tays.

all men should be able to dance like that. he's like the azn usher.

^i dont think thats completely true. I know there are some people on here that could take the most amazing pics with the nicest labels....and still end up looking like shit...

+ 1

10chars

waywt_apr21_01.jpg

waywt_apr21_02.jpg

this fit is so right... the almost monochromatic blue from the t the jeans and the boat shoes...the height of the exaggerated pin rolls bring to mind some kind of martial arts uniform making the deck shoes [loafers don't have laces] remind me of kung-fu shoes...the black watch and belt bag are nice finishing touches...

it all fits perfectly...the whole look is incredibly clean...nice work...