best waywt pics

The pieces aren't bad in and of themselves...i like the jacket....but put together they look disjointed...the top half looks fresh out of the bag, while the bottom looks like he's been plowing the fields all day.....This is a fit that should just come and go...and not end up in the best waywt thread

plowing the fields?

the pants look washed out and the shoes are all dusty looking...like he's been working the fields...I'm not saying that you can't wear new clothes with old, worn-in clothes...all I'm saying is that in this case, it doesn't work...at least not for me

I told you why i don't like this fit, now you tell me why you like it so much...

i'll agree with inaya sbw makes 0 brand synergy look good, and whoever was saying the boots looked dusty is fucking stupid, they look to have a wax finish, i don't see how that implies working the fields. and the pants aren't even faded out, they're fucking navy. i'm in full support of this being in here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6o6G1ApDw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6o6G1ApDw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

closest thing i could find :\

originally posted by Whodinihimself

...all I'm saying is that in this case, it doesn't work...

originally posted by Fabulaz

I think it'd be much better with different footwear and pants that are looser / different fabric.

originally posted by gfunkdocta

skinnier + draped in julius, then it deserves to be up here..

Torontonians be picky these days.

I think sbw looks great. Subtle layering utilizing a graduated color palette, with a textured wool jacket that's worn-in and wrinkled with a cut reminiscent of times past, worn with slightly more modern pants to refresh the look as well as distressed and sand-blasted lace ups.

Besides, anyone who's seen PH in person would know his garments resemble those of a Dickensian chimney sweep or even yes, a field plower, so it's obvious the OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

well..... what makes him so good, is unlike most of sufu, he has had the same consistent and naturally progressive style. he doesn't trend hop, he never tries hard... and those two reasons alone make him more credible than the majority by default.

well..... what makes him so good, is unlike most of sufu, he has had the same consistent and naturally progressive style. he doesn't trend hop, he never tries hard... and those two reasons alone make him more credible than the majority by default.

sbw is one of my favorite waywt posters.

he always looks good in his clothes and he never needed to buy dbss sneakers or rick owens nikes to get credit.

after the post there were immediate two negative responses (one was deleted later). and it was the first time i posted the fit i liked in this thread. so, i started to think - wtf? is my fashion taste so bad? after all, i never understood what's good in trying too hard goth-ninja-skinny-pants posters like snafu and many other clones (due to my backwardness, perhaps). but now, as top fashionista users agree with me, i feel much better.

thank you guyz.

hint: i'm joking. for those of you who do not understand humour.

I need to check this thread more often. sbw last fit is a bit different in that it has scenery so maybe that threw some people off but his fits are consistent like lowrey, just different asethetic

what I like best and always gave him credit for is his color usage and how he layers. I'm not an expert on streetwear but I don't feel like he's faking it. he probably doesn't even know he's in here :P

after the post there were immediate two negative responses (one was deleted later). and it was the first time i posted the fit i liked in this thread. so, i started to think - wtf? is my fashion taste so bad? after all, i never understood what's good in trying too hard goth-ninja-skinny-pants posters like snafu and many other clones (due to my backwardness, perhaps). but now, as top fashionista users agree with me, i feel much better.

thank you guyz.

hint: i'm joking. for those of you who do not understand humour.

I dont understand.

Guest jmatsu
flawless

3_1111.jpg

imo this b good not great. like mass mentioned, not feeling the footwear. more of i ain't having it with the rest of the ensemble. shit is all clean and then we've got those jawns. i do understand why certain people would get boners though.

the argument of tight pants/denim vs. looser shit is just stupid. cause u can't just take one position over the other. just implement what fits the rest of the shit worn and of course the subject's body b an important factor.

whoever automatically thinks tight pants b good b dumb, and the people who think they are (or who want people to believe they are) over that shit or above the curve are just as dumb and actually seem alittle more devious. shit is just beyond reactionary already cause dead space, and anti fits (i wouldn't even use these terms if i didn't have to, but 4 your guys' benefit) have been relevant since the dawn of the clothier. this guy's proportions are pretty orthodox.