best waywt pics

I think bobo means that because of the nature of the ll bean boots where they're workwear, practical use inspired that they look better more worn in as intended. With everything so fresh and so clean, it looks less like that americana/outdoorsy type stuff and more like someone who is hopping on the outdoorsy fad for a few days fresh from the store. He's not the first person to say that someone's clothes look too "new". People say it about dudes in chucks, raw denims, RO moon boots, and other ish. Not that i care that much about the issue, but just trying to see things from bobo's side. Carry on

i appreciate your attempt to attenuate his response chrono, but he didn't provide constructive criticism. he said 'it sucks'

I think this "sucks". So obviously trendy, with the brand new ll bean boots and "classic" rain coat. Like a cheap destillat of the most bland wannabe americana blogs at the moment.

this is a invalid opinion.

he's not going for the classic americana look simply because he's wearing j. crew and ll bean. in fact, that's the reason his look is fresh.

if he was wearing some ill-fitting repro denim coupled with some "vintage" (read: busted) carhartt jacket and some muddy red wings i could see how you could come to the conclusion you posted.

however, josh is rocking these peices in a completely different way, true to his own look, and has swagger ridiculous, so the only conclusion I can come to is that you mad cuz he stylin on you~~~

i agree everythings gotta start new sometime, but i disagree with that fit being in here. sorry j, you mah dood, but something about it just looks too contrived/try-hard to me iunno. but, maybe im jus' jeal cause no one ever posts me in here anymore :,[

Yo, I'm not defending J's fit, or criticizing it. I don't like that style of boot, myself, although the coat's cool on him, I think he's had better stuff. But J knows that I bring in the race card whenever he's mentioned because I'm a dick like that.

BABY IM BRINGING HOME THE POPEYES TONIGHT

I personally appreciate everyone chiming in on this <3 .. I respect everyone's opinion ofcourse . Even the negative one people say what the fuck they want. Kyle pretty much hit it on the head though.

and Leo popeyez is disgusting ..

Group_hug1_JPG.jpg

[

i agree everythings gotta start new sometime, but i disagree with that fit being in here. sorry j, you mah dood, but something about it just looks too contrived/try-hard to me iunno. but, maybe im jus' jeal cause no one ever posts me in here anymore :,[

Yea, i feel you. Also, you probably could've been in this thread for your last fit. I wanted to put you in there, but then the page changed and it was harder to go back and get your pic. Plus, the rampant jamlando homerism makes me biased

im surprised ive never run into niggah in vienna

it seems like he dresses in head to toe PARK (with the exception of old HL) which is fairy similar to my concept except that i cant afford it

What is PARK? Sorry for being an ignorant american.

Wait. Have you had the biscuits when they're not overcooked? What's going on here?

In high school, i was driving to basketball practice in brown town and saw this popeyes i used to hit up on the way home from hooping on fire. It was a really sad sight :(

was just checking to make sure that kissi fit wound up in here

when you live in nola it's hard not to eat popeyes like 2x a week

regular is dope, but i don't know why anyone bothers; spicy is that shit

warning: was a little disappointed in their loaded chicken wrap; even if you get spicy, the red beans kind of kill all the flavor

need 2 throw madd crystal on that shit next time i get it

Trev show me a spot in the city where popeyez is decent then ill reconsider lol how many do we have like two or three? .. I fuckz with subway though <3

i knew i took these for a reason... the one in the LES beezy, with all the azns. shit was BOMBBBBBBB

3242993838_568c49b529_o.jpg

3242997916_315f714eee.jpg