best waywt pics

Best part of the fit is preacher hat + good hair methinks.

It's completely the hair and that hat. I don't even like white girls, but this whole Ann Demeulemeester on clean looking suburban aryan girls thing has shook me to my pith and I am now reassessing my values.

I think this "sucks". So obviously trendy, with the brand new ll bean boots and "classic" rain coat. Like a cheap destillat of the most bland wannabe americana blogs at the moment.
Bobo is just terrified Jkissi will start a trend that drives LL Bean footwear prices through the roof.

I think this "sucks". So obviously trendy, with the brand new ll bean boots and "classic" rain coat. Like a cheap destillat of the most bland wannabe americana blogs at the moment.

what is he supposed to do though? never buy new? only buy used 'vintage' crap from thrift stores? that attitude is so transparently pretentious

I think bobo means that because of the nature of the ll bean boots where they're workwear, practical use inspired that they look better more worn in as intended. With everything so fresh and so clean, it looks less like that americana/outdoorsy type stuff and more like someone who is hopping on the outdoorsy fad for a few days fresh from the store. He's not the first person to say that someone's clothes look too "new". People say it about dudes in chucks, raw denims, RO moon boots, and other ish. Not that i care that much about the issue, but just trying to see things from bobo's side. Carry on