best waywt pics

I would be willing to try gothcowboy. Its a little more interesting than gothninja and allows for more variation.

Too bad I'm not N(N) sized.

I'd be willing to give it a shot if it was cheaper. I'll stick to "severe americana" and "back to the future space goth" in the meantime. I don't need a third concept to take even more of my non-existent funds.

I'd be willing to give it a shot if it was cheaper. I'll stick to "severe americana" and "back to the future space goth" in the meantime. I don't need a third concept to take even more of my non-existent funds.

I'd be inclined to try it if I found A) jeans that fit me real good B) sorta severe-dark plaids and western shirts C) a sweet pair of boots D) was in a gothcowboy band (think Cramps/Queens of the Stone Age/Desert Sessions) E) had money.

kinda really dig this

p1000679ze6.jpg

also, ignoring baller status - I think the vans complete this outfit and make it all the more down. Plenty of time ballers go head to toe in their labels, but the vans keep it real with a sorta streetwise touch and a big "fuck you" to the complete baller image. I know plenty of designer's just rock plain plimsols and they're ballers... Money's got it too.

I remember I used to argue earlier in the topic about actually posting fits in this topic when mad peeps was about posting great pictures.

But that was a while ago, def. feeling that pic. was gonna post it in here but I live by my principles still.

• 2 weeks later...
(pale 12 year old boy in black pajamas) aww man this was schweeeet

It's okay in this thread or a rick owens ad or whatever, but no way in hell could he wear that IRL unless we live on different planets.