best waywt pics

no matter wut, i cannot take snafu seriously,

pouting all the time..

hmm cant really take this seriously when i dont realy see any evidence of pouting but maybe you have a different idea to it from me

you also say all the time when recently most of my pics you cant even see my face ....

Guest Airjamie
white people cant smoke blunts???:confused::confused::confused:???

This is a big problem with the modern day. I wont use glass to ruin my smoking experience. Blunts and joints are the only thing i will accept. Handing me a fucking bowl is usually like saying "im too stingy to smoke with you properly".

bogarting ass motherfuckers....

This is a big problem with the modern day. I wont use glass to ruin my smoking experience. Blunts and joints are the only thing i will accept. Handing me a fucking bowl is usually like saying "im too stingy to smoke with you properly".

bogarting ass motherfuckers....

man, shut the fuck up

you'll smoke my weed out of an apple if thats all ive got and I'm offering.

aint nothing worse then a weed snob

Guest Airjamie

Actually youre that kind of motherfucker that looks like a narc. So nah. Motherfucker look whiter than i do. Offer me weed ill probably laugh in your goddamn face. Michael Bolton ass...Fuck out of here...

Guest Airjamie
good god you're fuckin annoying. who you tryin to fool talkin like that?

You still on my dick?

how does glass ruin your experience? youre talking out of your fucking ass

How the fuck is that? I dislike having to pause every couple hits to clean the shit out. I dislike carrying that shit around. I cant stand motherfuckers randomly coughing in the shit and blowing the weed out. Jesus i could go on...

Guest Airjamie
nah you just humor me BRAH

Yeah youre so above it.....after three years of constantly haunting my shit (and saving my pics...) and everytime bowing out like oh this is nothing to me. Shut the fuck up.

How the fuck is that? I dislike having to pause every couple hits to clean the shit out. I dislike carrying that shit around. I cant stand motherfuckers randomly coughing in the shit and blowing the weed out. Jesus i could go on...

1) Less cleaning, more smoking.

2) Fair call, it can be rather conspicuous carrying a large glass water pipe around with you. Then again, I don't usually smoke in the streets, or on trains, or at work etc... Joints for those occassions.

3) Don't smoke with retards.

Damn... I thought I was in the MJ thread! This shit is getting OT and OTT.

Yeah youre so above it.....after three years of constantly haunting my shit (and saving my pics...) and everytime bowing out like oh this is nothing to me. Shut the fuck up.

saving pics? wasnt very hard to find your myspace lol. stop flattering yourself, no one gives a fuck about you. i just comment on your shit cuz you're just flat out annoying and i got time to kill.

Guest Airjamie
saving pics? wasnt very hard to find your myspace lol. stop flattering yourself, no one gives a fuck about you. i just comment on your shit cuz you're just flat out annoying and i got time to kill.

So now youre lurking me.....because you really just dont give a fuck.

lol is this nigga trolling or what

Who the fuck asked you.

Guest Airjamie
yeah thats about it. you givin yourself a bit too much credit. its saturday night and i'm doin jack shit.

Three years of saturday nights not having much to do huh?