best waywt pics

that shit looks wack as hell, i hate pictures with man crotch shots(thankfully covered) and these assholes making easy fits with desert boots is getting fucking annoying, an i used to like them. they should banned on sufu, because noobs think they are a requirement for a decent fit. no more posting them in recent purchases either they are fucking 50-80$ starting with clarks, and they are mad boring.

How is that even near best?

Nope, you're all wrong. He looks great.

I mean, he doesn't look like he's a post-bisexual identity crisis about to storm into the night to lurk in an understocked cafe/bookstore and smoke a clove like a few other people on here, but...

I still think it's a great fit. The socks with the shoes and the pants look great. I love the top half, too. It looks relaxed, like he's not trying to be a cool dude and mack righteous babes, but he looks like he's found his Nature Valley.

nature-valley-roasted-nut-crunch-peanut-crunch.jpg

Whatever, fuck off. I put it here because it looks great. It looks GREAT, FUCK. Like something I'd wear.

PS- Gayturd, are you really hating on desert boots? That's just bogus. You've been running around here like Rosie O'Donnel in a gun shop lately.

that shit looks wack as hell, i hate pictures with man crotch shots(thankfully covered) and these assholes making easy fits with desert boots is getting fucking annoying, an i used to like them. they should banned on sufu, because noobs think they are a requirement for a decent fit. no more posting them in recent purchases either they are fucking 50-80$ starting with clarks, and they are mad boring.

Just so it sinks in.

i dont think pricier alternatives would have made that fit into a "best" waywt.

in fact i'd probably ridicule it more if he chose more expensive alternatives to get the same look.

That fit is decent, not saying it's bad, but certainly not "best".

I agree that it looks relaxed and comfortable, and he doesn't look like he's trying to hard. Unfortunately, it also comes across as though he barely tried.

careful kunk, he is/was our fearless leader...you are treading down a slippery slope

i dont understand how that is a best

its good, clean, but not best worth imo

westside looks like a retarded bathroom attendant. stop dickriding he's past-tense.
Yeah. (Can't stand it.)

033a.jpg

This wins. Wins, wins, wins.

(He won)

Y'all are gettin mad worried about desert boots. What are tha boat shoe Sperry guys supposed to wear in the winter? shieeet

i think the hate on the desert boots is spilling over from the clarks thread which has turned into a beeswax desert boot orgy........

photois2.jpg

the braces make the look, but the whole thing is dope. like a slightly more fashion-forward skinhead. im glad the jeans are rolled too. even the ink helps the whole aesthetic. i cant make out the shoes, are they oxblood or brown? cool either way