best waywt pics

But yo, I fucking love biscuits from popeyes. Overcooked? I don't remember ever getting them like htat. They're all soft and tender and shit.

yeah what the fuck theyre fucking amazing all the time every time.

don't know if they have the lunch deal out there, but the guys at my old work used to starve themselves every tuesday because for $1 you could get a thigh and leg at popeye's. So they'd get like 30 pieces of chicken for so cheap.

89 cent two piece tuesdays at popeye's was the shit.

used to pick up a box and resell them joint's in hs for a $1 a piece.

hustlin.

Chrono pretty much sums up what I ment. It obviously isnt about "always" wearing vintage, wich I by no means do myself, but when "americana" is the 2008/2009 fad nr 1, and someone busts out brand new outdoors shit, and wear it in his "own" (read hipster, styled exactly like j.crew or a hundred blogs) way, its an obvious case of jumping on a fad, which looks really contrieved when the pieces so clearly are made to be worn otherwise.

This, in my opinion, goes against any kind of soul, or "autenticity" found in classical brands and items, which is ironic since that same concept of soul and cultural anchoring is exactly what is applauded in the pesudo americana fashion blogosphere.

I think bobo means that because of the nature of the ll bean boots where they're workwear, practical use inspired that they look better more worn in as intended. With everything so fresh and so clean, it looks less like that americana/outdoorsy type stuff and more like someone who is hopping on the outdoorsy fad for a few days fresh from the store.

This, in my opinion, goes against any kind of soul, or "autenticity" found in classical brands and items, which is ironic since that same concept of soul and cultural anchoring is exactly what is applauded in the pesudo americana fashion blogosphere.

Milspex and urahara was understandable, but who else is going to have authenticity problems with x style? Faust gonna come in here and talk shit to nfone for wearing a knit from H&M?