best waywt pics

nah blad. it's like this man. sufu mods try to put an end to jmatsu's REIGN OF TERROR, so now all the "hate" is like apologetic and shit like "umm...i kinna dont like thoe shoooooeeessssss" can you hear how the voice is like them bitches that like paris hilton?

fuckin bitchmade shook ass ...

i am with you on that. bring back the real hate.

Guest caked up
i am with you on that. bring back the real hate.

nah now that u say it like that i take it back. i dont want this turning into some fuckin ol... some ol "i miss the old superfuture" shit.

this isnt worth getting nostalgic over. i think dead dogs need to lie, but facing the facts all the websites out right now are wack. shit is like nikes nothing new nothing good.

im not really sure if i understand why you posted this.

at least just fucking get your opinion out. ok you dont like worm's shit. just say it out like that. "i don't like worm's shit." it's cool cause your shit is wack like 13 year old from hong kong who likes bape and pretends to do "graffiti".

wtf...well that was completely random.

lol i made the same mistake

seoul crew stylin on the rest of us

someone post wild_whiskey.jpg

Fuck i already did awhile ago. What happened? Got deleted or something. I hate new sufu

i wanna go to seoul but i dont speak korean

a family friend has been studying korean for about ten years and he told me he's learned that their spoken language is just a placebo, koreans communicate via telepathy because theres no fucking way they could get anything intelligible from their gibberish

written language is apparently pretty cool tho