best waywt pics

Reminds me of some sartorialist shit. could have done with a better belt though. And the hanging rope thingy. There isn't a "not the best but it's really good thread".....

The rope thingy is my pocket chain, but the belt, I can see that not being to everyone's taste. Also the t ain't really tucked - it's just sort of hung up above the (questionable) belt so that the yellow pops. :P

Good shouts all around, though.

Been a while, SuFu!! Click for kung fu.

2396927427_e296761e2a.jpg

Robert Geller jacket

Nice Collective shirt

Acne jeans

John Varvatos shoes

Makes me want to get surgery for white-man legs.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that James Dean is overrated. He was a delusional, self-destructive prick and his style was stolen wholesale from Marlon Brando. Fuck living fast and dying young. I would rather live well and die old and distinguished.

Kerouac had that look down, no questions asked. James Dean ain't got shit on Kerouac.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that James Dean is overrated. He was a delusional, self-destructive prick and his style was stolen wholesale from Marlon Brando. Fuck living fast and dying young. I would rather live well and die old and distinguished.

He's still better looking than any actor working today. No one I can think of right now will come close to the iconic timelessness of Dean.

And compared to modern celebrities, he's hardly hard-living or self-destructive. Cars back then just didn't have the safety features they do now.