best waywt pics

on a note that is largely unrelated:

i hate how so many users veer towards what they consider to be "the culmination" by attempting to heavily incorporate labels such as CCP.

This is nothing more than hypebeasting on a different scale, and it is certainly not a means to an end, a completion and perfection of your wardrobe, or a surefire way to become a dominator in the waywt thread.(or maybe it is, since so many people have been sucked into thinking this way now and beasting in this way.)

A good example of this hypebeasting is the user whose name escapes me who lists what he is wearing in this manner: LUCCCPCCPMA+CCPLM,

He basically sold all his thousands worth of actual hypebeast shit(evidenced in his numerous past sale threads) and basically bought a full CCP wardrobe.

Do I despise or dislike ccp? No, it fills a very worthy niche and presents a very considerable aspect of fashion

Does much of it look extremely, no, horribly plain? Yes.

I think Still is a good example of a user who wears labels such as and similar to ccp very well.

I think 90% of those who wear it, do not.

I can see where you're coming from and to a certain extent I even agree. While CCP, CDIEM and other such brands can (and do) look absolutely stunning when worn the right way by the right person, they can also look bad and for the kind of money they go for that's a real shame. I can't hate on anybody for treating themselves to that stuff though :P

back on track, the previous days precedings,

waywt030108dt7.jpg

DH Glasses

Chronicles of never tee

DH jeenz

RAF hitops

Black crystal necklace made by gf

I am usually a fan of homme2's outfits anyway but this one was exceptionally nice.

they only had larger sizes if i remember correctly. and LULZ at guidoz wearing croak cardiganz.

Yeah but the sizes were all fucked up so I think there were many left that would fit him.

I was telling omc this story. I was at a minimal house show and the place was packed with eastern europeans, club goers and wannabe euro-trash jersey trash. I saw a guy wearing the red cardigan over some sweatshirt with some ridiculous beanie and some speed cats. He was only missing glow sticks and he would look like a fucked up extasy dealer from Bratislava.

Yeah but the sizes were all fucked up so I think there were many left that would fit him.

I was telling omc this story. I was at a minimal house show and the place was packed with eastern europeans, club goers and wannabe euro-trash jersey trash. I saw a guy wearing the red cardigan over some sweatshirt with some ridiculous beanie and some speed cats. He was only missing glow sticks and he would look like a fucked up extasy dealer from Bratislava.

guido's at a minimal house show?

they must've misread the flyer as "animal house" and thought dj tiesto was gonna spin all night.

blow me tardo, i'm not going for 'the emo look'

Don't post if you are not open to criticism. That haircut w/ the black and the cardigan low around the shoulder creates an emo look. All I'm saying is you might be better off if you could actually see. Your hair is in your eyes. Type emo haircut into google images and the exact same haircut will come up many many times. Obviously I'm not the only one that thinks that.

I really like your outfit, just cut the hair.

edit: the fact you are being so sensitive does not make you seem any less emo

^you're a fucking idiot

you really think mall scenesters are robokopn lanvinz and jockin dior n shit?

diamontes aint emo. not even remotely close. if you wanted to get technical he's like updated-monochromatic-glam kid. you know nothin about nothin.