worst (sufu) waywt fits

i dont even get his argument. i mean its not that hard, just post another, better fit.

I'm not trying to create an argument, just stating that in my mind this whole thing is a learning curve, I start off shit and keep on trying till my fit isn't totally shit.

The outfit is simply what i hapened to be wearing tonight to 'Geek night'. Thought you might enjoy

And i look forward to the photoshop

It's not the best but you get what you pay for (£4). My other polo is a dior...as is my other car the millenium falcon.

WAYT22-11-07.jpg

Everyone knows the degree to which I advocate buttoning your shit all the way up. Let me use this as my example of, as TG would put it:

FAIL*

My other polo actually is a Dior and it wasn't that expensive. I don't exactly have money to be throwing around either but it's not that hard to invest slowly / resell and improve your wardrobe. In the meantime, stop posting pictures of yourself.

*I'm fully aware this is for "geek night" or whatever so it's actually all the more apt.

Improving your wardrobe is a gradual process. Just because i post one 'bad' fit of a polo, and a H&M one at that, doesn't mean i will wait until I can afford a dior polo before I post again.

no offense, but just because someone who has a shitty fit gives some random excuse for this or that doesn't mean that people can't hate again and again.

Improving your wardrobe is a gradual process. Just because i post one 'bad' fit of a polo, and a H&M one at that, doesn't mean i will wait until I can afford a dior polo before I post again.

dior really has nothing to do with it, polo's generally look stupid anyhow, and the color scheme of yours looks like crap. I'm usually backing the "common man" people consider "bros" on here, but your look is all over the place.

1. people can hate all while you "improve"

2. improving your wardrobe does not mean you have to spend more money, you can wear dior and still make it look like shit.

3. we're not exactly biting our fingernails in anticipation of your next fit. if its such a gradual process, how are you already so far away from a fit you posted what... some 12 hours ago?

Rayban

DKNY

Martin Margiela

Marc by Marc Jacobs

U.O. gloves

RL socks

RL boots

kooba bag

DSC_0051-2.jpg

Another consistently awful fit. This looks awkward on so many levels. Although I'm sure its all very expensive...

I think this is just a reoccuring example of people who have no business trying to emulate this particular style. We're seeing alot of guys who end up looking like douchebags trying to copy a pretty supine style and trying to put their own little spin to it.

I mean if it was a style you came up with than sure, do what you want. But these are just hipsterfucks that think the skinny pants, dress shirt, and tie look makes them look edgy and different, when instead they just look like DBs.

Thats why these guys keep ending up in the worst and shit talking thread cause they keep coming off as DBs trying to emulate a style that works for a very very few.

uhhhhh. L-O-L at everything that has ever happened in this thread.

Guys if you are ending up in here every day, stop posting fits. It's really not that hard. That's what I did and i'm fine now (to my knowledge). Also, these nigs are just trying to help you faggots.

Just get it over with. Denial blah blah this forum is ___ waa waa "well I have better clothes I swear." A lot of you will say who the fuck am I to speak but whether my fits suck now or not this place helps a lot.

This is mostly aimed at that bitch kid on his floor. It's funny picturing you mad.