worst (sufu) waywt fits

but its RAF!

Personally, I think Raf Simons is extremely hard to pull off unless you are 6 feet/very tall and have broad shoulders. Plus, the designs tend to be so left field, they look off paired w/ "normal" clothing.

are you doubting the gospel?

i am not mocking him, i am agreeing with him

:)

but i wouldn't necessary agree on the necessary height for his whole collection, since some of his stuff is actually cut quite short(like the current season hoodie with contrast fabric in all black).

broad shoulders is definetly true

yeah that coat kind of annoys me how its so stiff and doesnt seems like it moves.

Personally, I think Raf Simons is extremely hard to pull off unless you are 6 feet/very tall and have broad shoulders. Plus, the designs tend to be so left field, they look off paired w/ "normal" clothing.

my upper legs are kind of thick so that might make them apear baggy or the angle. i couldnt of sized down more than 1 when i got them. ive been insecure about wearing slim stuff so its helps when sufu tells me i am wearing hammer pants. bootcut olas only have a .5 difference between the hem and knee though.

The way he's peering into my soul is killing me. He's like one of those mangy dogs at petsmart that you don't really want, but you know if you don't adopt him he'll just be euthanized. Damn.

Its a lot like the eye contact from the Whitest Kids U Know skit Slow Jerk.

63690714wl5.jpg

Its a lot like the eye contact from the Whitest Kids U Know skit Slow Jerk.

63690714wl5.jpg

DO NOT REP HIM FOR THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT REP HIM. I ORIGINALLY POSTED THE SLOW JERK 3 WEEKS AGO, AND CARL AND MANY OTHERS ACKNOWLEDGED IT ACCORDINGLY. DO NOT FALL PRAY TO HIS ATTEMPT AT +RAPE. HE IS NOT WORTHY. THANK YOU ERIC GLENNIE.

DO NOT REP HIM FOR THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT REP HIM. I ORIGINALLY POSTED THE SLOW JERK 3 WEEKS AGO, AND CARL AND MANY OTHERS ACKNOWLEDGED IT ACCORDINGLY. DO NOT FALL PRAY TO HIS ATTEMPT AT +RAPE. HE IS NOT WORTHY. THANK YOU ERIC GLENNIE.

Slow jerk is a pretty old skit actually, they're done season one. Season two starts in February thank you eric glennie