worst (sufu) waywt fits

Yeah, always hated the flip flops + jeans/pants/anything other than shorts look. Flip flop's only belong on the beach.

its quite interesting that some sufuers hate sandals/flipflops looks, while its part of the high-end fashion world (doesnt mean we have to agree that high-end fashion is the way to dress!!)

is it because sandals/flipflops didnt fall into ur category of decent everyday looks?

or maybe its just a matter of culture, cuz in australia everyone wear sandals/flipflops almost everyday...

is it because sandals/flipflops didnt fall into ur category of decent everyday looks?

or maybe its just a matter of culture, cuz in australia everyone wear sandals/flipflops almost everyday...

That's what it is. The only guys you'll see, around here atleast, are bro-ish, abercrombie-ish dudes. The range of girls is wider, but most are the same type as the guys.

Flip flops are good.

But with your outfit, it doesnt seem to make sense.

You look very bundled up at the top, then suddenly flip flops.

As someone sed, it DOES have that "bro" feeling, because those guys will wear flip flops wen its raining and fuckin freezing, which I personally dont understand, at all.

Flip flops are good.

But with your outfit, it doesnt seem to make sense.

You look very bundled up at the top, then suddenly flip flops.

As someone sed, it DOES have that "bro" feeling, because those guys will wear flip flops wen its raining and fuckin freezing, which I personally dont understand, at all.

DOOD

it b a wai of lyfe mayne

LIFESTEEEZE STATUS

That's what it is. The only guys you'll see, around here atleast, are bro-ish, abercrombie-ish dudes. The range of girls is wider, but most are the same type as the guys.

It's actually the same in Sydney. But they rock Country Road, Diesel and Industrie. Shit's all garbage. Some sharkfin hair style, striped shirt with oversized collars n' cuffs, tacky washed out denim and some flip flops.

Garbage.

I got into a fight with one of these tossers at a bar once. Dude was all tuff n' crap. Giving me shit about my get up. I laughed at him and turned around, he came and grabbed me n' pushed me and was getting all hot n' bothered. I just kick as hard as I could at his nuts. Yeah a cheap shot but fuck if that doooouche bag didn't feel it. Got kicked outta the bar ofcourse... but yeah... shit's garbage