worst (sufu) waywt fits

can you tell me what is so dispicable about it, is it because i don't say what brands im wearing. give me some real reasons why im trash. instead of comparing all my fits to a joke i made.

if I had to sum it up in one word, it would be "awkward". it's just something about the way you wear your clothes that makes me think that, the same way that "steez" is intangible and hard to explain. this last fit of yours, if the shirt was washed a couple times and looked relaxed on you instead of looking brand-new, it wouldn't be that bad at all. except for the shoes, coming from a white boy who loves sneakers, i just don't think you can pull them off. the only jordans i can legitamitely pull off are Is, IIIs, and IVs. anything else just looks goofy on me, and the same applies to you. your jeans are decent, they obviously aren't expensive raw denimz but at the same time they just look awkward, i would honestly prefer wearing american eagle jeans or something like that instead of those. sorry if this is mean or anything, i'm just trying to be level with you. i went through an awkward phase when i first got into the hypebeast thing, i'd match my new sbz to my new crooks n castles hoodie and shit like that. now i can look back and see that i looked like a fool, just try and dress more "comfortably" and you won't get ridiculed as much.

example- this guy's shirt fits pretty good, see the difference? i don't really like the shirt, this is just an example of how a properly-fitted buttonup looks. hit up jcrew if you like basic buttonups, they fit me perfectly and i wear them to class all the time.

dolce_and_gabbana_striped_shirt.jpg

the root of my problem contrary to what you think isn't my clothes/ body. It does hinder my photo apperance by the fact that I have a bad camera, and I can't take a decent photo of myself due to my size. I understand that my shirt looks like it has a bad fit, but its the fact that I have to ocntort my body to fit inot the frame.

The reason why I don't care what you guys think and am not taken back by heavy criticism is that I like the way I look. And I like my clothes, and im happy with it. I think it looks good. SO, I dont care if you odnt like my dress shirt, imperials, and jordans because I like my fit. In addition I have different tastes than alot of members here. Some members really like a look that emphasisies how skinny they are and im not putting them down but it makes them look feminine. I don't think they are gay fags, but I don;t like their clothing but it doesn't get me riled up inside. I have my tastes and thats the way it is. different strokes for different folkes.

And my arch ways are ill, stop fronting

i'm 6'3 175lbs and i don't have to contort my body to fit into the frame. don't blame your oversized shirt and "bad camera" for your awful fits.

i dont blame it, but my shit looks nicer in real life. IT still may be awfull by your standards but it looks better to me in real life

I'd actually like to see him keep spinning. Move from aesthetic to aesthetic making each of them look as terrible as possible.

if it was a 360, he would be back to posting his shitty fits. you mean 180.

easy as cake.....

lastactionhero12.jpg

"pie" you sicilian schmuck

can you tell me what is so dispicable about it, is it because i don't say what brands im wearing. give me some real reasons why im trash. instead of comparing all my fits to a joke i made.

Your jeans are fine, but the shirt is too big. It not a matter of skinny fit...look at where the shoulder seam (where the arms are sewn onto the shoulders) falls. It's way farther down than it should be. That's a pretty good indication of an ill-fitting shirt/jacket/etc. A shirt that long is also meant to be tucked in. If you want to leave the shirt untucked try something short like Band of Outsiders (just an example).

And the shoes...well...they just suck.

Guest nychustla
i dont blame it, but my shit looks nicer in real life. IT still may be awfull by your standards but it looks better to me in real life

is this like how people who are hard of hearing don't realize that they are impaired, and assume that everyone else hears exactly the same as they do?

man, evil fits like this going rampant while they build more prisons and less schools for guess who...

His mom thinks he looks dashing in his button up shirt though.

He would look "passable" but not good to any normal person on the street. I saw 3 skinny guys with pants and an oversized dress shirt trying to look "classy" today. I've never understood the "i don't care what you think and more important things to do than fashion but i will still take pics, post them and participate in a fashion forum" the people similar to fearitself have.

i think fearitself looks pretty good. you guys are just in your own sufu world. any normal person would think he looks fine.

are you serious? get the fuck off the board then. most people here aren't your normal consumer. wether it be denim, streetwear, high fashion; the people that post on this board take what they wear and what they buy to a different degree of "interest" or "passion".

so if you dont want to immerse yourself in the forum just dont post dont say anything because you will consistently find urself saying bullshit like that ^^^^

imho sure he looks better than his first post(some pearl in his eye with the lame kanye postup behind him). but his last two fits are shit not as shitty as his first, but they are still terrid.

wats the point of arguign with this guy. obviously hes incapable of understanding anything anyone is saying. just let it go.

word. he's either a very clumsy troll, or a clueless fucktard. not very profitable to waste time on either way.

d im not putting them down but it makes them look feminine. I don't think they are gay fags, but I don;t like their clothing but it doesn't get me riled up inside. I have my tastes and thats the way it is. different strokes for different folkes.

And my arch ways are ill, stop fronting

enough of this dude, but still look at all the sexual innouendo in this quote, obviously this guy has problems..

he doesnt think they're gay? maybe thats why it doesnt get him all riled up so he prefers different strokes