worst (sufu) waywt fits

not worst but.... pretty bad.

Came here to post this. Was scrolling down, saw the jacket, wasn't wild about the fit, but it wasn't that bad, scrolled some more, the jeans are alright, scrolled some more THE SHOES! Those shoes! With that jacket! Horrible.

P1000523.jpg

these pieces may all be individually acceptable

but on you, they look and fit like shit

and this isnt even because i dont like you, those jeans just look bro'd out and fit terribly, and the shoes look awful with them

It's definitely not worst material, and a hell of a lot better than certain other fits he's posted. However, the t shirt and sweater don't go together, and the shoes and jeans don't either. Tuck the tee in and make those Diors raw and it's pretty golden.

For the money you have to fork out you'd think Dior could outsource to better washhouses...

i dont get the NT/ISS urge to wear sneakers with a suit. although considering that it is usually done with an ill-fitting suit on a person who obviously doesnt wear them very often, it does kind of fit.
KANYE WEST

ha well he is an NT/ISS kid at heart i think, at least they would listen to his rants about brand dyslexia. in fact i bet he could get a serious following going on if he tried. Every time he talks about brand coordination i think of the guys that used to come into the store i worked at and buy Coogie tracksuits.

The [ferragamos] were getting repaird he said, he need shoes, and those were the only ones on deck, how many times has that been said? While what cheep said was amusing, I think all you retards are making the original joke not funny

I haven't heard that before, maybe you haven't been defending him enough?

still, it looks retarded. if I was forced to wear something like that, I wouldn't post it on the internet. and I wouldn't preach about brand synergy (fucking stupid btw) if I had ever worn something like that.

If that's the worst milspex then we need a new word for the likes of e0d9n0b5, that hk fob (can't remember name now), minkous, etc.

Talking about FOBs I saw those and thought; "shoes only a FOB would like":

Hopefully these come in soon.

109097.jpg

Sorry for any orientals who may be offended but its true.

The [ferragamos] were getting repaird he said, he need shoes, and those were the only ones on deck, how many times has that been said? While what cheep said was amusing, I think all you retards are making the original joke not funny

only one pair of dress shoes? Now *that* is funny.

2007-11-12.jpg

man, with everyone else hating timpoblete's fits and the few acting like this is something special with all the EG I wanna not dislike his fits, but this is just bad. He looks so sad and frumpy. The way the pants are so baggy and drape together in the thighs, they have this weird walrus face-like cameltoe thing going on, like a one foot tall vagina. Guy needs to slim down his pants and stop hemming them without break, and get a pair of boots or something.

Talking about FOBs I saw those and thought; "shoes only a FOB would like":

Sorry for any orientals who may be offended but its true.

It may be reading these forums too much, but I like those and I am incredibly white. Of course, they probably only make them in asian man sizes, not to mention I saw someone in Recent Purchases talking about how it was fortuitous that he was able to get a pair for under $400 so fuck that.

these pieces may all be individually acceptable

but on you, they look and fit like shit

and this isnt even because i dont like you, those jeans just look bro'd out and fit terribly, and the shoes look awful with them

judging by your waywt's, we clearly have a whole different notion of what "good fitting clothes" are, and i sure hope it stays that way. do your thing (a77,"comando" cardigans ,new eras,pink skate etc) and i'm gonna do mine.

double D,

i understand what you are saying, but like i said, i suck at taking photos. the colors aren't so bright, specially the jeans, and the sweater actually has purple stripes of the exact same color of the t-shirt.

don't really understand what u are saying with the shoes not going well with the jeans, but the flash made the shoes look way too shiny.

i need to start taking photos during the day when i have natural light, lesson learned :).

L1040248.jpg

Concept purchased within the last six months? Check.

WTaps Vans? Check.

Riding fixed in practicality-be-damned selvedge? Check.

Suburban backdrop? Check.

The only thing missing is a cleverly-positioned Supreme bag and an SLR. People should just post pics of what they're wearing, not what lifestyle they're trying their best to adhere to. No hate.

L1040248.jpg

Concept purchased within the last six months? Check.

WTaps Vans? Check.

Riding fixed in practicality-be-damned selvedge? Check.

Suburban backdrop? Check.

The only thing missing is a cleverly-positioned Supreme bag and an SLR. People should just post pics of what they're wearing, not what lifestyle they're trying their best to adhere to. No hate.

I believe he does run a D-SLR.