worst (sufu) waywt fits

i figured it wasn't here because you had basically said the same shit in chat. anyway i admit the fit is not one of my finer moments, but you're just so ignorant of the labels that what you've just said doesn't really amount to much. great try though. i wish someone with more clout had stuck this in here...

cant believe this wasn't here yet!

op5sn5.jpg

- urban outfitters v-neck

- shitty posture

- abbercrombie jeans

- level after next vagina

- brand justified flipflops

Jeans actually look like Helmut Lang to me by the wash and fit

but regardless, I agree this is a fit I wouldn't post in WAYWT if I was wearing it. and he seriously needs to work out that cameltoe issue. Looks like the jeans are just sized-down or something and they won't come down.

maybe it's just me, but I can never ever get down with flip flops. even if hedi made some metallic jawns, i still wouldn't throw my toes out there...

Naw, totally know what you're talking about. I just can't figure out how to wear them without looking like some loser business admin/political science major who stayed up late night and overslept for class after doing too much coke.

Naw, totally know what you're talking about. I just can't figure out how to wear them without looking like some loser business admin/political science major who stayed up late night and overslept for class after doing too much coke.

haha thats a very specific demographic you're referring to

Mine get exclusively worn for two purposes - lounging around the house/garden in summer and going to the beach.

So basically if it's hot and you're wearing shorts.

i had a feeling it would be love or hate when i posted it

i saw some other dude rock the cardigan like that and it was pretty hot nohomo so i tried it and i was digging it for real

could be a bad photo, i dont know but im going to try it again with a bigger cardi.

i had a feeling it would be love or hate when i posted it

i saw some other dude rock the cardigan like that and it was pretty hot nohomo so i tried it and i was digging it for real

could be a bad photo, i dont know but im going to try it again with a bigger cardi.

i don't think you should be in worst...

P1010874.jpg

new look but just as bad

Top half looks like some bizarre attempt at looking like an old Mexican cattle rustler, but then pairing that with a modern style pair of jeans takes this fit to a whole new level of odd. Would have halved the badness with a pair of $30 Lees or something.