worst (sufu) waywt fits

...It's not funny that you seem to think short people must be wearing gap kids....

you seem to not understand language..

first, i have no sympathy for people whose fits get hated on because like others have posited, by posting a waywt, you sign an implicit contract to have your clothing critiqued by others, be it warranted or not. that purpose is the lowest common denominator of the forum. you acknowledged this yourself. no one is going to say "well her fit sucks but i'm sure she's smart and has a great personality.. +rep"

second, who said she had to be original? in fact, there is certainly a range of aesthetic everyone on here adheres to, or responds to. or, at the very least get clothes that are flattering.

nothing is wrong with uglies shopping at gap kids, just don't post them in a fashion snob forum. i don't think i got too personal. commenting on carpet is not personal. oh, and please do yourself a favor and remove the word "conform" from your diction before you graduate grade 10 and learn to construct a cohesive arguement instead of squandering time making annoying posts. thanks and stop wasting cyberspace.

...It's not funny that you seem to think short people must be wearing gap kids....

first, i have no sympathy for people whose fits get hated on because like others have posited, by posting a waywt, you sign an implicit contract to have your clothing critiqued by others, be it warranted or not. that purpose is the lowest common denominator of the forum. you acknowledged this yourself. no one is going to say "well her fit sucks but i'm sure she's smart and has a great personality.. +rep"

second, who said she had to be original? in fact, there is certainly a range of aesthetic everyone on here adheres to, or responds to. or, at the very least get clothes that are flattering.

nothing is wrong with uglies shopping at gap kids, just don't post them in a fashion snob forum. i don't think i got too personal. commenting on carpet is not personal. oh, and please do yourself a favor and remove the word "conform" from your diction before you graduate grade 10 and learn to construct a cohesive arguement instead of squandering time making annoying posts. thanks and stop wasting cyberspace.

I have a sudden desire to procreate with you. That's a lie, it's not sudden. This just makes it more intense.

She can't quote either. I think jmatsu just fell even more in love.

Oh I understand language fine. Criticism is fine depends on how your approaching it, you are just being nasty. I never said don't critique, I speak on your rude comments. I never said she was being original, I simply said no one is truly original. Calling people ugly isn't getting personal? My arguments are fine, I think it's you that can't all you seem to do is use your bitter words on other people to uphold yourself to a higher standard and you tell me I shoulnd't waste cyberspace? Please, just stop flattering yourself already.

Oh I understand language fine. Criticism is fine depends on how your approaching it, you are just being nasty. I never said don't critique, I speak on your rude comments. I never said she was being original, I simply said no one is truly original. Calling people ugly isn't getting personal? My arguments are fine, I think it's you that can't all you seem to do is use your bitter words on other people to uphold yourself to a higher standard and you tell me I shoulnd't waste cyberspace? Please, just stop flattering yourself already.

dumb it down a little, please. westside can't reed gud.

dumb it down a little, please. westside can't reed gud.

srsly. Laffinx is raciST!

Oh I understand language fine...My arguments are fine, I think it's you that can't all you seem to do is use your bitter words on other people to uphold yourself to a higher standard ...

uh, no. you. don't.

end of story.

ps. your one waywt suggests that you are apparently hotchoc's gay cousin. and that apparently you hate eyes just as much as you hate me. go figure.

are u on crack??? i actually lyk dis.

if anything you've been jewing the pipe. seriously, what do you like about this? c'mon man, don't make me the bad guy here. it just looks like a preschool art assignment on a huge waste rag.

uh, no. you. don't.

end of story.

ps. your one waywt suggests that you are apparently hotchoc's gay cousin. and that apparently you hate eyes just as much as you hate me. go figure.

Mhm whatever makes you feel better.

Typical of you, let's pull out the gay card because the way I dress as long as you feel good right? oh I never said I'm a good dresser but at least I won't go around flaunting my pictures when I have cheeks as red as a baboon's arse.

if anything you've been jewing the pipe. seriously, what do you like about this? c'mon man, don't make me the bad guy here. it just looks like a preschool art assignment on a huge waste rag.
THATS XACTLY WAT IT IS N Y I LIKE IT.AINT GOTTA B NO 900 DOLLAR LANVIN SHOOZ 2 B KOOL. TRASHBAG STEEZ

THATS XACTLY WAT IT IS N Y I LIKE IT.AINT GOTTA B NO 900 DOLLAR LANVIN SHOOZ 2 B KOOL. TRASHBAG STEEZ

i never meant to imply that it has to be of a certain brand or expensive. this diy project just looks sloppy in make and in execution. i don't see unique or cool or even "i don't giva fuck...i'm crazy-like that" attitude. seriously it just looks ridiculous. maybe you could pull it off better, but on that other guy, it just looks like he ran outta shit to wear and tried to pull some shock-value outta his ass or outta dumpster. no hate.

i never meant to imply that it has to be of a certain brand or expensive. this diy project just looks sloppy in make and in execution. i don't see unique or cool or even "i don't giva fuck...i'm crazy-like that" attitude. seriously it just looks ridiculous. maybe you could pull it off better, but on that other guy, it just looks like he ran outta shit to wear and tried to pull some shock-value outta his ass or outta dumpster. no hate.
DAT IZ WAT I C. 4real tho tht wat i c he aint usin waywt 2 get da dick sucked feelme??? just lyk dat time he ware ecko cept bettr.

DAT IZ WAT I C. 4real tho tht wat i c he aint usin waywt 2 get da dick sucked feelme??? just lyk dat time he ware ecko cept bettr.

you're over analyzing a uncomplex wardrobe/member who seems oblivious to cohesive styling or fashion connotation. although i really don't care as to whether it is or is not his agenda to "get da dick sucked," i'm simply saying(in my op) that even without analyzing his mentality or whatever the latest shit look wack or doesn't work on him.