worst (sufu) waywt fits

i don't hate, i say my opinion on all subjects whether it's positive or negative i am speaking my mind, you may like it or not,but truth is that i am an active member on the forum on pretty much all subjects therefore i don't really fall into the category of forum troll.

you on the other hand, have 66(?) posts full of bullshit and general retardness that i am also sure that describe your overall psychological profile in real life.

i don't hate, i say my opinion on all subjects whether it's positive or negative i am speaking my mind, you may like it or not,but truth is that i am an active member on the forum on pretty much all subjects therefore i don't really fall into the category of forum troll.

you on the other hand, have 66(?) posts full of bullshit and general retardness that i am also sure that describe your overall psychological profile in real life.

sure I post pretty random and pointless things, but what you said there pretty much transalates to you posting just a whole lot more pointless shit. thats some serious credential right there. keep talking, youre making yourself more worthy and important every second.

. and the shoes -- not very visible in the picture -- are some el cheapo wingtips -- all i could afford at the time. figured it would be more important to invest in a good tie.

this outs you as not belonging here. Shoes are always more important. Your tie pretty much sucks aswell.

I disagree with with MiniW tho, simple and expensive is best for business shoes. You dont want to spend a lot on some trendy complex shit. Like in Tokyo now. Theres all these kids in suits on their first job with pointy elf shoes. sooo bad. And some of them cost. You dont want to go the other way and get square toe pilgrim shoes either that were the trend in Australia at least the last 10 years. Cheap or expensive they suck hard. You want a classic laceup oxford, leather sole thats not too chunky and not too thin with no extra shit going on.

nah i thnk mobius is doin a bettr job just imo. at least at hatin with no reason/context/watev.

but u keep gettin tht rep so keep doin wat ur doin man.

The thing with mobius is, he/she/it has to be a old member on a new account or something because he/she/it will reference something from a year ago on the forumz. Then again, i think mobius was the one who claimed to be lurking since 05 or something.

this outs you as not belonging here. Shoes are always more important. Your tie pretty much sucks aswell.

I disagree with with MiniW tho, simple and expensive is best for business shoes. You dont want to spend a lot on some trendy complex shit. Like in Tokyo now. Theres all these kids in suits on their first job with pointy elf shoes. sooo bad. And some of them cost. You dont want to go the other way and get square toe pilgrim shoes either that were the trend in Australia at least the last 10 years. Cheap or expensive they suck hard. You want a classic laceup oxford, leather sole thats not too chunky and not too thin with no extra shit going on.

agreed, definitely go classic for business shoes.

the square toed abominations are still all over the place here dude....seriously nasty.

sean_, MiniW, and MilSpex, and jpgm, I appreciate the feedback you have given me. Given my size -- 36 short -- it was incredibly difficult to find a suit. After visiting some of the normal retailers around the city, I had very few choices -- with none that fit my budget, or even came close to doing so. Since I didn't know if the job I take will require a suit on a regular basis, it was difficult to see the point in investing in expensive pieces.

sean_, MiniW, and MilSpex, and jpgm, I appreciate the feedback you have given me. Given my size -- 36 short -- it was incredibly difficult to find a suit. After visiting some of the normal retailers around the city, I had very few choices -- with none that fit my budget, or even came close to doing so. Since I didn't know if the job I take will require a suit on a regular basis, it was difficult to see the point in investing in expensive pieces.

thick as thieves la

go cop

didnt I see a suit posted by them that was real skinny?

You know whats gonna look worse than an oversize suit on a big guy? A skinny one.

You`re the most retarded poster ever.

wat???

me?????? NVR. go 2 hell.

btw im sry 4 thnk u were skinnee cuz it say u ware 36 short i assum u werent 7 foot tall 3000 lb

The suits are basically MTM. They don't have to be skinny. The TaT guys are usually pretty nice about slight alterations about that as long as it's not asking them to do something out of the ordinary. As far as bang for the buck goes, it's hard to go wrong. Better than spending $350 for a middle of the line ill fitting fused suit at men's warehouse.

didnt I see a suit posted by them that was real skinny?

You know whats gonna look worse than an oversize suit on a big guy? A skinny one.

You`re the most retarded poster ever.

is mtm an acronym you are familiar with? how about bespoke (not an acronym)?

SE FH 3001 World Tour

looking for a decent price on aw07 raf hoodie with nylon pockets & hood. will consider imitations/fakes if quality and fit are right.

Pete- If you want to browse their site and have a bit of money to spend: http://www.thickasthievesla.com/buy.html

They're pretty helpful and give advice on how to properly measure yourself and you can tell them that you want it to be more business oriented fit.

As for shoes, if you're only going to go with one pair, i'd opt for something a bit more simple and classic. Maybe a plain toe or cap toe. Allen Edmonds can be found for good deals on ebay and they're pretty good bang for the buck. Something a bit more fashion oriented you could go with Surface to Air. They had some good priced plain toe laceups on factorypeople.com before they went out of business and i'm sure you could find them around somewhere. I wish i picked up a pair when they were on sale.

Simple and subtle tie patterns are what you should look for. For business wear, don't get something too skinny, but try to stick away from the traditional ugly wide ones as well.

Hey Westside,

Are you running some sort of social experiment btw?

Where you do something and see how many people copy you blindly like sheep?

First the westside speak

westside tee

unban king cobra dildo (are you laughing your ass off and saying "watch these dumb kids put a fucking dildo on their signature.")

Where are you publishing this?

Hey Westside,

First the westside speak

westside tee

unban king cobra dildo (are you laughing your ass off and saying "watch these dumb kids put a fucking dildo on their signature.")

That actually sounds about right...

Hey Westside,

First the westside speak

westside tee

Your obsessive stalking failed this time. Westside didn't start the balloon penis sig.