worst (sufu) waywt fits

^I still have an irritating, natural tendency to dress like those guys.

Anyhow, I have an important job interview this Friday, and am looking for constructive criticism on the fit of my suit, and more importantly, how each piece works together. Figured this thread would be the best place to attract such input.

suit1.jpg

im really glad you posted that directly into here, it made the lives of many a lot easier.

just kidding it looks ok i guess but the shoes are mad ugggggz

also, you look kinda fat

haha, i just lost over 30 pounds this past summer (currently 145 lbs). i asked the tailor to bring the torso area of the jacket in, but it appears he chose to ignore that request. and the shoes -- not very visible in the picture -- are some el cheapo wingtips -- all i could afford at the time. figured it would be more important to invest in a good tie.

im really glad you posted that directly into here, it made the lives of many a lot easier.

just kidding it looks ok i guess but the shoes are mad ugggggz

also, you look kinda fat

sean,

did i neg rep you by mistake? i wanted to give you positive. i adore the straightfoward no bullshit hate.

god dammit, all that precious rep, gone

haha its okay ill just look at it and imagine its pos :(:(:(

really. sorry about that. i'll make one of my servants positive rep you.

haha, i just lost over 30 pounds this past summer (currently 145 lbs). i asked the tailor to bring the torso area of the jacket in, but it appears he chose to ignore that request. and the shoes -- not very visible in the picture -- are some el cheapo wingtips -- all i could afford at the time. figured it would be more important to invest in a good tie.

how tall are you may I ask? The suit I would have to say is not very flattering at all (it makes you look rather stout), it looks like you "had" to wear one, which is what most people look like in a suit so don't worry too much. If you get the job and want to look G-O-O-D, do some more research on this board and get a new wardrobe with your new income. cheers

BTW a good tie is NOT a good investment if you haven't got the shoes already, people look at shoes with more scrutiny than ties (at least I do). For ties a simple plain cheap black one that is not too fat will normally do the trick, but a simple plain cheap black pair of shoes will look just cheap. Keep this in mind.