worst (sufu) waywt fits

i retract this comment about dismalfuture. windsong kind of implied he was your friend, when in fact he is just a creepy e-stalker and groupie. my bad dismal, i should've known better.

seriously, you sound like a kid with a serious case of inferiority complex. i feel a deep sense of angst and inferiority within you. dismalfuture and i go way back from many forums, so don't assume like a total ass. i rarely do this, but i have to give you the obligatory "you can fuck your mom".

I live on Georgian Bay, in extremely hot and humid Ontario, I swim practically every day, flip flops are pretty much what everyone I know wears 100% of the time in the summer.

I don't wear sandals/flip flops in the city, mostly because I walk more in the city and I end up getting mad blisters and my toes stepped on.

see, the only guys who dislike my fit are the ones who i never notice/ heard about on here before until now, not even one member of substance. you people often mistake good sizing for good fit, and are probably just envious of my dior, apc, and number nine pieces.

i just checked it and it looked like shit. go learn how to dress yourself boy. spending lots of money on dior, apc, and (n)nine doesnt make you look good... it make you look like a fool who wasted alot of money to look like shit.

then it was the constant struggle to become independent from ENGLAND!!!

no hate :)

...are you even indian? sorry if i offended you

I can't rep ken, but I thought this was hilarious.

seriously, you sound like a kid with a serious case of inferiority complex. i feel a deep sense of angst and inferiority within you. dismalfuture and i go way back from many forums, so don't assume like a total ass. i rarely do this, but i have to give you the obligatory "you can fuck your mom".

i wouldn't be bothering to reply, but i feel as an act of penance i need to make it up to dismal and defend his honor. hence:

dismalfuturepm.jpg

awww... poor Mr. CO is jealous that someone else got to meet his idol and is taking it out by bringing his picture to this thread. Well if it's any consolation, if you photoshop your head on misterpretender's and take like 10 inches from the arms then it would be a believable pic that you were in fact standing next to Tobey.

p.s. don't forget to add shitty hair

^^ i dont see a problem with famous' fit in that pic..:confused:

apart from the eeeeeeeeeeeeesbeeeeeeeeeeeee's it ain't too bad... just trying to start some e-beefin' in the supertrashyness.

move along.