worst (sufu) waywt fits

see, the only guys who dislike my fit are the ones who i never notice/ heard about on here before until now, not even one member of substance. you people often mistake good sizing for good fit, and are probably just envious of my dior, apc, and number nine pieces.

yeah we are really so jealous of looking horrible, anyone can buy those brands if they want, not everyone can pull them off

Minkous needs to ditch that hat once and for all, or start selling newspapers on the sidewalk corner

and seriously, collar up on a button down? that is retarded as all fuck, and that tie is ugly to boot. and before you start tucking that tie in, maybe you should learn how to properly tie a half-windsor or four-in-hand knot, because that looks sloppy as hell

that's also a shit cuff job on the sleeves

with the look Minkous is going for, i think he should strip things down a bit (esp the multi-spare parts) and make it simple. theres too many patterns and colors going on.

It would help to see what shoes he's wearing, but I think if he lost the tie, his fit would be fine. I'm really into the Cape Cod aesthetic these day, and maybe thats why. The mid-shirt tie tuck doesn't work well with patterned ties, esp. floral ones. I think Prada incorporated the tucked tie pretty well circa about 4-5 years ago, using darker and solid/simple patterned ties.

I also think the tucked tie is a good look for waiters at fancy restaurants.

even assuming that no one of 'substance' has criticized you (which is clearly untrue), it is a fallacy to conclude by anyone's silence that they actually like your fit. if they liked it, they would probably defend you, and so far no one--big or small peen--has voiced any support. more likely, 'substantial' users are just ignoring you or just don't care.

and no, i do not like your fit, to respond to your meager BB-shot of a neg rep

i'm just picking a random comment out of this whole circle-jerk. concluding that noone of substance dislike my fit doesn't mean that they like it - it just mean that they don't dislike it or are indifferent to it. since you guys are so deluded by this whole fashion thing, let me tell you a thing or two about style. fashion isn't about individuality, it's all about popculture/capitalism, so don't fool yourself otherwise. you are so deeply influenced by your frame of references and unconscious thoughts that you don't even realize it. so don't bring your self-righteous attitude and think that you know what's up, since you're arguing with a scholar here.

as for my nike shoes, i wear them because i walk A LOT, and they're the most comfortable shoes ever. in another social context, another environment, noone would say anything about those nike's. but since you're all into this group-think self -righteous fashion-guru thing, and the style didn't conform to your expectation, you shot it down. i guess i would be pissed too if i invest a small fortune in a style and someone come and sport it the "wrong" way. you're no different from the ignorant, dickridding laypeople, who you think you are a step above.

Honestly, i think your look would be more welcome at Styleforum. I mean sure you can hang out and read the trash, but the brands you love (Ralph Lauren) aren't the brands that people appreciate on here. And even if it was, people are commenting on the look of your outfit, posting it on here makes it open game to criticism and praise.

And i'm trying to not be a dick about it, but what draws you to superfuture?

y u wann drive away noob???

bizarro sf doens't luv RL

Honestly, i think your look would be more welcome at Styleforum. The brands you love (Ralph Lauren) aren't the brands that people appreciate on here. And even if it was, people are commenting on the look of your outfit, posting it on here makes it open game to criticism and praise.

And i'm trying to not be a dick about it, but what draws you to superfuture?

honestly, i think this forum does have some "next level shit", and there are some pretty entertaining stuff. i came here following the footstep of dismalfuture, and i also find some personalities on here very entertaining (ie jmatsu).

Just be realistic when you're picking stuff to wear. Some brands/pieces are just not meant for certain people. You are someone of a larger stature, and the whole cardigan/skinny jean thing isn't working. People like 78 know this and dress accordingly.

as for my nike shoes, i wear them because i walk A LOT, and they're the most comfortable shoes ever. in another social context, another environment, noone would say anything about those nike's.

Yes, no sane person would approach you out on the street and judge your footwear. Then again, you are on Supertalk. You've signed a tacit agreement to be subjected to judgement by putting your pictures here. Don't get all defensive, just learn from it.

since you're arguing with a scholar here.

ORLY. Will you take a look at my economics paper?