worst (sufu) waywt fits

jmatsu.jpg

First time poster here. Just wanted to say hi to my favorite superstar poster jmatsu. He's the buzz of the cameltoe fanclub. Look at those thighs......yum. I could land an airplane of groupies on them. And i think we should stay in Iraq, cause how else is he going to squeeze into his April77s??

definitely not worst.

but that cartoon plane flying into his crotch made me LOL

911435573_bf8ec4b98e_o.gif

You look like a complete fool wearing Dior Homme, and I'm betting that Hedi would have rather had the brand die if he knew that making $250 jeans would attract tools like you to his collections. Please get a tan, a new haircut and, for the love of god, stop trying to make your pictures so "artistic" by including ridiculous graphics.

saftis ^^

that shits hilarious. i just made yellow milk in my y-fronts

you and joey_formal were just quoted in norways second largest newspaper and highstreet had his forum username in there as well. world known e-thugs!!

only the terrible dressed ones, haha.

jokes aside, it was a guy who posted alot of outfits for a week or so and got hated on so he took them down after getting neg repped if i remember correctly. looks like he is from norway and Dagbladet made a story on him concerning all the fashion blogs and people taking pictures of themselves to put up on the internet for e-fame. i just skimmed through the scan of todays paper (I didnt buy it myself) and it was barely readable.

the headline says: "internet is the new mirror and it's going to flame you if doesn't like your outfit" and the user saftis is talking about his waywt experiences getting negative responses on superfuture and good responses on a norwegian forum named mote.no and talking about that every forum caters to different styles or something. he said something about posting dressed up pictures would be hated on on streetwear sites. i don't think the article was any good anyway.

edit:

ah yeah, it says "www.superfuture.com - website with a broad aspect of styles and people" and in the article they call superfuture users "japanese fashionistas that take your cuff on your jeans as a personal insult" :confused: