worst (sufu) waywt fits

dont worry famous, ken has a hate list... he is a jmatsu dickmuncher also.

wow, so un-called for.

-rep for that.

also, that picture you posted before with the old white guy in the "kirkland" shoes and the mustang dresses much better than you.

in addition, jhey > you, transactionfee

All the other things about the outfit said above... I really don't mind... It's all personal opinion/preferance, but you're comment made me laugh.

I'm not sure why you are so interested in me... I don't know about you, but I don't really get all excited and happy when someone calls someone else ugly? You're a strange one... Anyways, have a good one.

I agree, that was a rather stupid comment Ken. You might as well go call out Zee.

i don't know just what it is, but lowriders fits have all seemed off to me.. they definately arent the worst on here, and some of the individual items are quite nice, but taken as a whole i don't care for them.

I think robideaux summarized my style issues best here:

the problem with your fit is that it lacks maturity and experience. it seems that you have some money to throw around--i mean throw away--by the labels that you choose but it comes off as mindless consumerism because you have no sense of coordination, aka style. this is underscored by the homo thug pose + tasteless tattoo you so proudly display. mixing vibskov with alden is label perpetration, to borrow a term coined by OMC, because they appeal to entirely different demographics and have antithetical aesthetic sensibilities. get it?

HOLY SHIT THAT IS BAD. nothing to do with the brands, he just looks like some stupid nerd kid from the suburbs who's been DRESED BAI INTARNETS in the worst, most hype way possible. like he's specifically trying to appeal to INTARNETS rather than himself AND HE CUD ONLY SHOP AT UNION. ther wuz sum dude WHO WAS WERIN ALL SUPREMS and he wuz ON A SUBURB ST. LOOKED SILLY this is SAME SHIT DIFF. DUDE.

I want to rep you so hard for this, it had me chuckling, but I'm sure you will post something classic in the future and I won't be able to rep you so hard

Have you checked to see if you live in a glass house, ken?

yessir. i posted myself in this thread once before.

I agree, that was a rather stupid comment Ken. You might as well go call out Zee.

sorry, sb.

who's zee?

and i've been in a bad mood lately and been e-bashing people. sorry.

somehow i missed this until now.

HOLY SHIT THAT IS BAD. nothing to do with the brands, he just looks like some stupid nerd kid from the suburbs who's been DRESED BAI INTARNETS in the worst, most hype way possible. like he's specifically trying to appeal to INTARNETS rather than himself AND HE CUD ONLY SHOP AT UNION. ther wuz sum dude WHO WAS WERIN ALL SUPREMS and he wuz ON A SUBURB ST. LOOKED SILLY this is SAME SHIT DIFF. DUDE.

He seems like a nice guy though. :o

i think the only person making that claim was transactionfee himself. Basically he was whining saying why did I get neg-repped wearing a green t-shirt but this guy comes along and gets +rep with a green t-shirt on... obviously the fact he couldnt appreciate the differences is just a further illustration of his problem.

he really should have just picked a different style guru.

The fit is quite good...but who the hell talked you into that hair style?

it looks like it's just being blown by the wind, and if you don't know asian hair then I'm telling you now it's not that easy to make it look good without knowing a very good stylist or putting lots of shit in it. regardless the pic is by no means even close to a worst waywt...

my hair is kind of like moy's, but longer...

i want a mullet.

palabok, do you lurk 4chan?

yea (I JUST BROKE RULE 1 AND 2 LOL), used to go to /b/ constantly during the past 2 years, but now the shit kinda sucks with all the gaiafags who didn't help out with the subeta raid. last meme i liked was spengbab

I'm here to learn so there's no room for my ego and it's a waste of time for me to get upset over something from a forum.

Now, if he walked up to me in the street and started saying that shit, he'd be knocked the fuck out before he hit the floor. But again, this is a forum and I'm here to learn.

Cheers!

Guest jmatsu
I'm here to learn so there's no room for my ego and it's a waste of time for me to get upset over something from a forum.

Now, if he walked up to me in the street and started saying that shit, he'd be knocked the fuck out before he hit the floor. But again, this is a forum and I'm here to learn.

Cheers!

lowrider,

i didn't totally hate your fit, nor do i even think it should have even have been placed in this thread. if only so many countless others would follow your example. refreshing attitude!!

i don't think that your second senitment is very mature nor is it even realistic. i sincerely doubt that anyone would even waste the effort for a real life street critique on a stranger's wardrobe no less. anyway we're all here to learn, some more than others...

again, i appreciate your humility.