worst (sufu) waywt fits

wdywt2.jpg

There's not much i can say. It's pretty much a top to bottom disaster.

Guest jmatsu
699824351_bb91d5c1b4_o.jpg

i guess ugly girl with no tities doesn't always equal lady boy. seriously, i fucking hate the hair. it looks like you stuck your head into a washing machine full of sperm during the extra spin cycle. you are disgrace to aryans . you'd look better dressing like a ballerina.

i guess ugly girl with no tities doesn't always equals lady boy. seriously, i fucking hate the hair. it looks like you stuck your head into a washing machine full of sperm during the extra spin cycle. you are disgrace to aryans . you'd look better dressing like a ballerina.

mega slam

best quotes of 2007

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu just sending out the hate left and right did your man parts get caught in those a77's asymetrical zipper? felt like it had to be said

like i've mentioned my hate is pure. ask anyone, my commentary is almost always ethical and unbiased.

Guest jmatsu
There has been alot of built up emotion for you jmatsu, did you see this coming?

honestly, i haven't gotten any hate from anyone i didn't really expect it from. i have to admit that ryegb probably gave one of the most unbiased and effective of criticisms.

Guest Airjamie
who the fuck are you? get the fuck out bitch.

Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. This is my kind of hate. Straighthate for the win!

i shudder to think how bad jhey's face must have looked in order for him to feel the need to censor it, since he deemed his face in the second pic was actually ok to show

Hey guys hahaha. Wasn't feeling my face in this one.

allonewdywtwrp2.jpg

wdywt26tb7.jpg

Those halfus like matsu piss me off. Girls love em. Anyway dont be ashamed of what you are, remember whites own more wealth than any other race. And we`re the best all rounders at sports (orientals got ping pong and badminton, negros got basketball and like track and field or whatever, we got everything else.) The might of white.

chances are, your pencil dick wont be seeing any of that wealth. dont know how it works down in australia but in america, asians have the highest average income of any racial group. if jews were considered a race, they would have even more. The forbes 400 list is 25% jewish while being a miniscule portion of the population. when you count averages (dont know if your brain can handle this) whities aint all that rich. you, my friend, will never see that wealth.

i dont know what your monkey w) taps supreme ass is still doing here but wake up and smell the roses: hypebeast looses here. you oughta learn shit from polio instead of taking your fashion advice from your local middle school.

i still dont understand why your fits get posted here more often (probably because of your epeen) but they really are beyond suck. chances are, if i saw you on the street, id probably mock the shit out of you. congratulations, you are the new von dutch of our era. asshole.

Guest Airjamie
chances are, your pencil dick wont be seeing any of that wealth. dont know how it works down in australia but in america, asians have the highest average income of any racial group. if jews were considered a race, they would have even more. The forbes 400 list is 25% jewish while being a miniscule portion of the population. when you count averages (dont know if your brain can handle this) whities aint all that rich. you, my friend, will never see that wealth.

i dont know what your monkey w) taps supreme ass is still doing here but wake up and smell the roses: hypebeast looses here. you oughta learn shit from polio instead of taking your fashion advice from your local middle school.

i still dont understand why your fits get posted here more often (probably because of your epeen) but they really are beyond suck. chances are, if i saw you on the street, id probably mock the shit out of you. congratulations, you are the new von dutch of our era. asshole.

JAOASPD

FKLSFK;LASDKFASKFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Although in all sincerety, I enjoy most of the shit spex has to say, but fuck man PICK A RACE. if youre white quit with all the "wester world this" and "Western world that".

Gays have a higher median AND average income then heterosexuals.

Singularly I doubt that, but as a household (does the government even recognize gay households?) it's believable.

That's because women in relationships get too fucking lazy to work.

:P I keed, I keed.