worst (sufu) waywt fits

^^Someone pointed out earlier that it looks like he's holding his shirt from the back to give the illusion of a good fit though, which is really just worthless and achieves a new level of dickriding.

I've said before from the waist down everything looks fine, but everything above that fully deserves to be here.

sorry, sir.070623.jpg

is it wrong of me to post this here? it just the color looks weird on him..

i usually dont comment on peoples fits if i dont like them....but this just looks weird....might be the angle of the camera too....

zach1-1.jpg

this one explains itself. honestly, who the hell does this?

I honestly don't this fit as being as bad as the average one shown in this thread. If the Hair, Armwarmers, and Belt were removed and fixed respectively, i think it might actually look damn good.

I hate scene kids as much as the next guy, but I think this one may have SOMETHING here

If he changed the card. it wouldnt be so bad.

edit: I went back and looked over his recent fits, they look normal. Mabye the few bad ones he had stuck out in my mind.

I think the problem is that he´s a pretty big guy, that goes for loose fitting denim, but seems to favor fitted tops + the camera angle that makes the proportions ever weirder. This combined makes his legs seem huge, with a tiny head on top...

SERIOUS QUESTION:

In light of 78 calling out shitty lace jobs, I started looking over my kicks, and I thinking "maybe my lace jobs are shit". I don't know, because I really don't know what a shitty lace job looks like (unless it's obviously very shitty). Can anyone (pref someone that knows about good lace jobs) help a nig out?

should I lace it around my foot (way I was doing it) or what?

SERIOUS QUESTION:

In light of 78 calling out shitty lace jobs, I started looking over my kicks, and I thinking "maybe my lace jobs are shit". I don't know, because I really don't know what a shitty lace job looks like (unless it's obviously very shitty). Can anyone (pref someone that knows about good lace jobs) help a nig out?

should I lace it around my foot (way I was doing it) or what?

honestly a shitty lace job is a one thats fucking too tight. people need to let that shit breath a little but. Loop it in the holes just about right, not too loose and not too tight, make your damn bunny ears and BAM!

so shitty

CIMG2752.jpg