worst (sufu) waywt fits

i always thought your username was pronounced "PENIS" in the fifth dimension tongue?

i mean, since everyone love you over there so much. oh, and dont worry, i didnt mean to insult your sexual orientation. im just saying...

that was stupid

That fool barely started getting accepted over on 5D (trust ive lurked there for a min) He had to setup some weird journal/blog/rant post first..

He's a 78 sack rider for cryin out loud how do u think he got here..fool aint no masta!

HAHAHHhhhhhhaaaaa.

Ketel one & kush bong rips anyone?

I love the dog that pops in during the robot tshirt

Hear that, jooles?! We need you.

A special request! I'm flattered... glad I came bythis thread today...

I actually thought a while ago about making an animated gif of him. I think he changes position slightly, so if I organise the order of the pictures from, say, left-to-right, it could be tres droll.

T'internet connection is wonky at the moment, but I'll do it soon, once it's fixed.

fit1013.jpg

i nominate myself. something about it just looks awkward....

take off those fucking gay ass dunks off! your pants are waaay tooo baggy!!

that hundreds sweater is boring. what are those cds on your desk?? wu-tang? j-dilla? lame!!! go back to hypebeast!

e-masochist! sacrificial lamb. you're just being stupid. you and i both know this shouldn't be here.

Theres something about the way you wear jeans or take the pictures that makes the front rise on your jeans look huge. Its weird because having tried on and seen some of the jeans I know that its not the case. Its just a bizarre effect.

Theres something about the way you wear jeans or take the pictures that makes the front rise on your jeans look huge. Its weird because having tried on and seen some of the jeans I know that its not the case. Its just a bizarre effect.

actually i just read this again, and looked at the picture again - what the fuck are you talking about? it looks normal in that pic...i understand you saying that when the cam was zoomed in on my crotch in the old pics, but i don't get where your opinion of the newer pictures is formed.