worst (sufu) waywt fits

i'm just curious, does "good fit" or "bad fit" refer to how a garment is cut and how the cut fits on the person body or does it mean like, "good outfit" or "bad outfit". i always assumed the former but after looking at the waywt worst waywt threads i'm not so sure.

i'm just curious, does "good fit" or "bad fit" refer to how a garment is cut and how the cut fits on the person body or does it mean like, "good outfit" or "bad outfit". i always assumed the former but after looking at the waywt worst waywt threads i'm not so sure.

both.

for example, good fit on jeans can mean that they're a good cut and fit the person well. but as a general comment like just replying "good fit" its likely to refer to the entire outfit / overall look. same for worst fits, it usually means worst outfits.

"good tits" also refers to the same, or in some cases it refers to a decent set of man boobs.

Yea, a lot of it is posture/pose and photo taking ability. I mean, half the time hap, bizzy, cheap and other good picture takers have mediocre outfits, but they look great because of the photo. .

yep...not saying any of those posters drop mediocre fits, but a good picture can affect the overall image by quite a bit, especially since all we have to go by are still pics, so we can't really see the whole thing in movement, which is key for assessing style IMO.

and i don't mean to toot my horn again, but often times i get dressed and before going out take a quick look in the mirror, it looks fine to me...but then i snap a pic for WAYWT and the picture makes it look awkward sometimes, like the whole get up feels stiff and uptight/far different from how it feels/looks in reality. so i'd say the converse is true as well...important to have a good camera/setting/posture to get a style across better. a lot of subtleties like tailoring and swagger kinda get lost in a frozen frame.

They only released 25 Self Edge x Skulls x Sugarcane x Visvim x Headporter x CDG x NBHD x Supreme x Hare long sleeve versions. They have been sold out for a long time now. Maybe you can find resellers on ebay or in supermarket?

i have one...i'll sell for 800$. Had to choke a bitch for those...

and i cant realy tell by the picture if it even looks good or not.

i can. it doesn't...i think 78 is an example of wearing the jeans against their prescribed fit that works, but it's because his choices for everything else is equally interesting and the whole look blends seamlessly.

however, on the above post, there wasn't a need to be wearing DH denim if that's a look you want...i think something like Red Monkey would've worked better, and I am serious....

however, on the above post, there wasn't a need to be wearing DH denim if that's a look you want...i think something like Red Monkey would've worked better, and I am serious....

i think in the refrenced post, the need for dior denim was the need to let people know hes wearing dior denim. the fit looks like it could be anything, but the "scar" stands out.

DSC03854-1.jpg

not only the fit, but his attitude "fuck skinny jeans" lol. i say "fuck ruining the essence of a nice pair of jeans".

tapered baggy jeans just dont work imo. you end up looking like danny devito from batman.. but with stacking.

(i like the op's stabs though)

you are correct. so is fade2black. i have noticed an influx of hypebeasties sizing up on designer denim. while not all of them succeed in totally massacring the genuine aesthetic intended by that of the designer, this is by far the worst fit of dh denim i have seen EVER. it's so bad that it's offensive. even if the intent of this was one of irony/humour, i for one am sorry to say that this expensive joke has failed miserably. it has only helped in reinforcing my conviction of this man's (boy) stupidity and ludicrous self-styling.

again what is the point? like someone stated he could have achieved the same effect with red monkey, or he could have just did the usual and bought 3 pairs of dunks.

sorry, but the tee is so insignificant that it warrants nothing.

goodfoot airstabs? i doubt, this insect would have even bothered if they weren't some double name. master is undoubtly the incarnate form of every negative conotation of a "hypebeast." before cockaroches like him, streetwear was still somewhat respectable.

you are correct. so is fade2black. i have noticed an influx of hypebeasties sizing up on designer denim. while not all of them succeed in totally massacring the genuine aesthetic intended by that of the designer, this is by far the worst fit of dh denim i have seen EVER. it's so bad that it's offensive. even if the intent of this was one of irony/humour, i for one am sorry to say that this expensive joke has failed miserably. it has only helped in reinforcing my conviction of this man's (boy) stupidity and ludicrous self-styling.

again what is the point? like someone stated he could have achieved the same effect with red monkey, or he could have just did the usual and bought 3 pairs of dunks.

sorry, but the tee is so insignificant that it warrants nothing.

goodfoot airstabs? i doubt, this insect would have even bothered if they weren't some double name. master is undoubtly the incarnate form of every negative conotation of a "hypebeast." before cockaroches like him, streetwear was still somewhat respectable.

i actually have to agree with some of this.

"fuck skinny jeans"?

but im going to spend hundreds on a pair that are among the skinniest and wear them like what might as well be rustlers. the whole point of dior homme is the fit.. if you are going to wear them like that why bother? ive seen a few people wear skinny jeans sized up and it can look great but you have turned a great pair of denim into potato sacks.

kudos sir.

Is this really any worse than walking around with "Supreme" emblazoned on one or more pieces of clothing, accompanied by multi-coloured shoes and a t-shirt screen-printed with an image of a (semi-)naked woman?

I mean really - so he's wearing some weird looking jeans - what's the big deal?