worst (sufu) waywt fits

You seem like a cool guy... but no amount of W+H/premium denim is going to make you look good. You need to shapen up. Motivate yourself by swearing off premium clothing purchases until you're at a size that's not unattractive. Good luck.

For once I agree with Shark, but I wasn't enough of an arsehole to post it. I am arsehole enough to agree though. Seriously, 34W+ club is never going to give fashion a good name.

^^shouldn't you be hating on the guy's clothing, not his size? i mean, it's not like he's enormous. just big. and he's dressing fine for his body type. i guess i just don't think it's among the worst of waywt. or maybe i just don't like shark.

I anyone's hating on his size per se, but I do think that Shark is correct in pointing out that it's futile to buy premium clothing that's more often than not cut for 'fit' people. It's a waste of his money; the guy could be shopping at wal mart and would look the exact same to me.

I think Lions fit looks good and well put together. Some of you guys think hes fat? Hes not fat, he doesnt have a big gut sticking out or anything. His outfit fits his body well. Some people are just built differently. Some of you emaciated 28 waist androgynes are the first ones to say "get in shape so youll look good" or something along those lines. The same could be said about you, you know. You dont need to look like youre dying of starvation to look good. I just think all you Lion haters criticisms are ridiculous.

For once I agree with Shark, but I wasn't enough of an arsehole to post it. I am arsehole enough to agree though. Seriously, 34W+ club is never going to give fashion a good name.

What??? So 34W plus means youre fat?? That's insane.

Flagrant fouls all over the place. 80% of these worst fits aren't even worst fits.

The title may be a misnomer, this thread started out as the "worst of the worst" but it evolved into a general critique and nitpick thread. However, I do agree that there is a bit more venom than I'm comfortable with.

Some of you emaciated 28 waist androgynes are the first ones to say "get in shape so youll look good" or something along those lines. The same could be said about you, you know.

Hedi Slimane says otherwise. Besides, as an androgynous emaciate my blood pressure, heart rate and peak flow are all pretty fucking exemplary, and that little BMI thing tells me I'm going to live longer on average.

This used to be a pretty cool thread. How about pictures, people.

C1-1.jpg

I think he tried for a superfuture fit. I mean, we can't all be chris and icarus, but i guess this shows that if we can take some pain, we can sure as hell try.

He's got the pants about right, rockin' the sock, that looks great. I bet that jacket looks a lot better in real life. I find I have a hard time making things look like they look when they're being worn, a still ends up being a slightly-off rough approximation. I think where crillz is off is in the shoes, Wtaps or whomever does that all-over bit on the vans just doesn't work. I haven't seen anyone pull off the all-over print with the superfuture fit.

Yea, a lot of it is posture/pose and photo taking ability. I mean, half the time hap, bizzy, cheap and other good picture takers have mediocre outfits, but they look great because of the photo. I was thinking the jacket might look better in real life too. It just looks boxy in the pic and boxy on top with skinny on bottom, with those shoes is just weird for me. I do think looser on top skinny on bottom can look good as insidertrading's raf simmons sweater with skinny diors is one of my fave waywt posts.

This used to be a pretty cool thread. How about pictures, people.

C1-1.jpg

I think he tried for a superfuture fit. I mean, we can't all be chris and icarus, but i guess this shows that if we can take some pain, we can sure as hell try.

Edit: Since I wanted to validate myself and make sure that someone making fun of me wasn't actually dressing better than I was. Good thing you posted a picture on WAYWT. You dress like a manniquen in a GAP window in some factory town during a recession. Oh, and it's funny how you talk about camera work in relation to dressing well, you can do neither. Go away.

Of course I wore a "superfuture fit," you half-dead dolt, what do you want? A Niketalk fit? I'd go post on Niketalk then. This forum agrees with my taste in clothing, therefore I contribute to it. The Universe is weird isn't it?