worst (sufu) waywt fits

his superswap package makes a lot more sense now...

All in all it is not that awful, proportions and colours are fine, boots and jeans look well worn etc., there's just a big lumberjackwear backlash on sufu. At least now I know why he loves hiphop that much, he's just so WHITE it makes total sense.

That's pretty accurate ^

It's really not "bad" per-se, and if Hall caught less shit about the Tabasco thing I doubt this fit woulda wound up in here. It's not bad, it's not notable really, it's pretty average I guess.

nah, really just ended up in here cause adh cares more about my inquiries to thinfinn's chest piece than most of his personal life, not to mention my superswap package. but i give no fucks, dude is prolly chill as hell irl. im not here to make an enemy, just to lurk on stuff i enjoy n contribute where i can.

im not wearing flashy shit, especially to class, for it just to get more paint on it. im throwing on decent clothing n making it work best for my lifestyle. i definitely agree with it being average.

I definitely don’t have anything personal against hallofvame, but I have to say I’m a little surprised that people are defending the fit. There’s definitely a possibility that carhartt, [rayban], patagonia, carhartt, pbj, timberland could look good, but this isn’t it.

The jeans aren’t awful (ignoring the cellphone / bic fades), but the leg opening isn’t ever going to work with those awful timbs. Why are your boots untied? Why are your jeans half tucked in? The dicks sporting goods fleece and beanie are awful… Add in the raybans and this fit screams ‘christmas 2011’. I’m glad your mom got you some japanese denim and some raybans, but it’s just not working. It isn’t cohesive or interesting and it is in my opinion one of the less informed waywts I’ve seen in a while.

Hallofvame has been a member since late 2011 and has posted almost 700 times. I don’t mean to be overly critical, but I just don’t get it. I have no beef against the dude as a person, but it’s not a good fit.

your post screams of rant and lack of humor, but, ill answer a question.

why? cause my clothes are sloppy and im going to class to get sloppy. it shows my studio personality, i am comfortable in what i wore, i appreciate the criticism but this isnt a '700 post fit crit' im not going for my masters degree in sufu +rep.

What you're disregarding is that this is a public forum for fashion. The whole point is to gain criticism and new perspectives from other people that share your interests... I might not always post the most exciting stuff, but I am always open to comments and criticism.

Like you pointed out - my last fit was dad jeans and orthopedic shoes. I've never worn anything like it before, but I posted it to better understand how clothes fit my body and how people perceive me.

not trying to add fuel to the fire, but the fit looks like it's duck season. wabbit season, duck season, wabbit season...

No hate, i just like saying stupid things.

Seriously, whens the next superswap. Calling tacotron and the girl who got that raider thing and toy heli

i guess my comment adds fuel to the fire.

Edited by wahwho11

If some of my fits have been critiqued for having weird proportions (not saying it was unwarranted), then Vame's fit is really really bad. The fit on everything is just super super off. That patagonia thing looks... awful.

What you're disregarding is that this is a public forum for fashion. The whole point is to gain criticism and new perspectives from other people that share your interests... I might not always post the most exciting stuff, but I am always open to comments and criticism.

no, i am clearly not. i am aware of all the above, i just dont have anything to prove so i dont care as much as you do. this is all fun n games to me (sure i want to piece together a good outfit from what ive got, but end of the day idc)

fashion is half what you wear, half how you wear it. im not out chea tryna impress rick, im there with a smile n sayin whats up.

and to kelley: you take bathroom pix w men shitting in the stall with their feet out, your opinion is null

Edited by the hall of vame

i perceive you as having shitty posture.stand up straight asshole

Like you pointed out - my last fit was dad jeans and orthopedic shoes. I've never worn anything like it before, but I posted it to better understand how clothes fit my body and how people perceive me.

Honestly the Timbs were the only redeeming portion of the fit. Too many butters in the world.

maybe it:

started from the butters now we here

started from the butters now the whole troupe/taupe fucking here.