worst (sufu) waywt fits

Never got those full zips. Got you, but for the sake of steak come at me bro:rolleyes:

i know u blue collar worker, but don't misunderstand. i meant that if he tried to get an internship on yr farm that he might not get it (the internship that is).

good god. i get that it's tailored but that doesn't make this a good fit!

if some gaijin guy dressed like this in japan, it'd be annoying. would want him to gtfo...but he in korea so i don't really give a shit. that's toj jurisdiction.they prob see him as the wacky english teacher. first pic is like if the moz starred in a marrypoppins/pippylongstockings remake. should remove the orange colored scented kleenex from his pocket.

there is a reason the last 2 waywts have had red pants in them...

(but fo' real, aeglus' fits are usually on point. this was just a little over the top, and maybe irl it works for his personality.)

(but fo' real, aeglus' fits are usually on point. this was just a little over the top, and maybe irl it works for his personality.)

how b his personality? what kind of character is he?

Is my opinion not valued by you, Jmatsu? I was really hoping to change your mind about this. I'm going to think of something more clever and spend a little extra time misspelling my reply for effect. I'll try to get on it quickly.

no hate (yet), but i don't know u. and pls leave the clever funnies to the clever/funny. not necessary. perhaps an explanation as 2 why u thought the fit was fine woulda been helpful.

It's definitely a braver fit then I'd probably ever feel comfortable wearing, so I appreciate that aspect, but I just think it's aesthetically pleasing, definitely more so than a lot of the fits that get boners popped over. Something like his fit really isn't easy (in my opinion), unlike the standard "Supreme Samurai Vans..." concept (which I'll probably fall into cause it is that easy and safe). I think the garments hang well on his frame and the colors are bold, but don't seem obnoxious to me (main point I guess "to me"). From what I've seen of your waywt posts, I kinda feel like your style falls into my same rationale. I'm not saying it belongs in best waywt either, I just don't think it belongs in the worst.

you respect him because he wears something you wouldn't. great logic.

how on earth is it aesthetically pleasing? it looks like he dry humped the red off clifford. Even if there was a feasible way to make these colors work, wearing a similar colored shoe makes his slacks look like feet pajamas.

Please don't apply what you think you know about "aesthetics" to suiting. there is a reason why people generally aren't comfortable wearing bright red pants with a light colored blazer along with a tang colored kleenix.

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you have red-green color blindness.

Eh, I definitely don't agree with that logic. There's plenty of styles or looks I wouldn't wear, but I can still appreciate. I think it's close-minded to only like or appreciate what you are into, and I just don't think the colors are really all that bad. To each his own I guess. I haven't heard any reason from anyone why it's "bad", just that they "don't like it". I think the red pant / peacoat / sperry trainwreck posted earlier is a good example of a fail trying to pull of red pants, I don't think the fit in question here is worthy of "worst" title.

It's definitely a braver fit then I'd probably ever feel comfortable wearing, so I appreciate that aspect, but I just think it's aesthetically pleasing, definitely more so than a lot of the fits that get boners popped over. Something like his fit really isn't easy (in my opinion), unlike the standard "Supreme Samurai Vans..." concept (which I'll probably fall into cause it is that easy and safe). I think the garments hang well on his frame and the colors are bold, but don't seem obnoxious to me (main point I guess "to me"). From what I've seen of your waywt posts, I kinda feel like your style falls into my same rationale. I'm not saying it belongs in best waywt either, I just don't think it belongs in the worst.

basically what tyang said.

anyway nice try in the attempts to back up your initial opinion with a bunch of vain others that seem to lack the necessary expertise to make me wanna respect it. plus i don't see why anyone would be foolish enough to compare one completely different aesthetic with another. even if he were ignorant, i don't see why he wouldn't see obvious differences in cut and wear.

Eh, I definitely don't agree with that logic. There's plenty of styles or looks I wouldn't wear, but I can still appreciate. I think it's close-minded to only like or appreciate what you are into, and I just don't think the colors are really all that bad. To each his own I guess. I haven't heard any reason from anyone why it's "bad", just that they "don't like it". I think the red pant / peacoat / sperry trainwreck posted earlier is a good example of a fail trying to pull of red pants, I don't think the fit in question here is worthy of "worst" title.

i can appreciate other styles or aesthetics that differ from my own, if they are done right. if they look good. if they're done wrong, shit is just that much more foul.

anyway no hate (yet), but i really don't wish to argue with one who does not seem a worthy adversary. and i mean this with all due respect to one who would describe his personal style or whatever as a "supreme, samurai, vans concept."

basically what tyang said.

anyway nice try in the attempts to back up your initial opinion with a bunch of vain others that seem to lack the necessary expertise to make me wanna respect it. plus i don't see why anyone would be foolish enough to compare one completely different aesthetic with another. even if he were ignorant, i don't see why he wouldn't see obvious differences in cut and wear.

Not to drag this unnecessary convo out a whole lot longer, but what kind of expertise would be relevant to help me have a more educated opinion? I don't really understand your reply (actually at all), but chances are that's because I only have 50 or so posts, and low "rep power", so really, what can I know about these things until I've put in more time on this board + repping the right people. I'm pretty sure you've worked in a fashionable store or for a fashionable brand, which probably gives you a more keen eye for these type of dilemmas than I possess, but from my untrained and uneducated perspective I think it's ok. I am looking forward, however, to learning more in the future while on the board (or at least pretending like I do).

Not to drag this unnecessary convo out a whole lot longer, but what kind of expertise would be relevant to help me have a more educated opinion? I don't really understand your reply (actually at all), but chances are that's because I only have 50 or so posts, and low "rep power", so really, what can I know about these things until I've put in more time on this board + repping the right people. I'm pretty sure you've worked in a fashionable store or for a fashionable brand, which probably gives you a more keen eye for these type of dilemmas than I possess, but from my untrained and uneducated perspective I think it's ok. I am looking forward, however, to learning more in the future while on the board (or at least pretending like I do).

best and only advice i shall leave u w/ is: post less, lurk more.

how on earth is it aesthetically pleasing? it looks like he dry humped the red off clifford. Even if there was a feasible way to make these colors work, wearing a similar colored shoe makes his slacks look like feet pajamas.

Please don't apply what you think you know about "aesthetics" to suiting. there is a reason why people generally aren't comfortable wearing bright red pants with a light colored blazer along with a pooty-tang colored kleenix.

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you have red-green color blindness.

this post was amazing