worst (sufu) waywt fits

This qualifies.

Those shoes are straight vomit sauce.

Are you guys serious lately? Jesus hahaha... the guy does a lazy tuck (and it's probably a poorly-cut shirt anyway) and there's a whole page of muffintop discussion.

^^^^ you, stay lurking. also if you're neek, you suck.

c0112407_14201928-1.jpg

just awkward. 20bux says he kinda shuffles around looking awkward, hands in pants bangs covering eyes.

"Oh me? Don't mind me I'm just, uh, contemplating."

just awkward. 20bux says he kinda shuffles around looking awkward, hands in pants bangs covering eyes.

meant 2 neg u...

fit is dope

hm, ok – i still think the hightops look awkward. jebeebus pulled it off, tho

Could you please give me specific (and hopefully good) recommendations on how to make my shoes not look so "awkward." Please also link to jebeebus pulling it off picture. Thank you.

prime example of extrapolating waaayyyy too much from a picture

like if you're going to hate it should at least have something to do with.. something

tumblr_l0qvt3P8SL1qaybvg.gif

Shoes look fine, will look better with more wear. But if you're going for that steelo, you got it down

worst poster ever.

Could you please give me specific (and hopefully good) recommendations on how to make my shoes not look so "awkward." Please also link to jebeebus pulling it off picture. Thank you.

Burn them....that would be the best and most rational answer to that question and while you are at it you might just want to step into the fire yourself.

wuts so awesome bout the $1000 hoodie? is it made from baby kangaroo ass skin or sumthing :confused: oh well, high fashunz franco be ballin

Shit isn't about money, it's about appreciation. Check out Sartoria, Carpe Diem, Linea, and the theories behind them before you blow your eyeballs out your sockets at the price tag. Just sayin'.. MA+ ain't Prada.