worst (sufu) waywt fits

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpugp6DIb3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpugp6DIb3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hahahahaha at all of you guys this is too funny.

1. Josh and Travis are good friends of ours and they respect what we are doing.

2. We are not trying to be anything like Street Etiquette, our blog is going to be completely different. ( just bc two guys took a picture together doesn't mean they are trying to be like someone else SMH)

3. I think is funny how some of you guys have sooooo much time in your hands to photoshop a picture of two guys and posted it on the internet :confused:

4.The Sosiety is going to be a lifestyle blog about our journey in the industry and how we meet up and coming up talent by showcasing music, fashion and art.

5. We don't have anything against any of you guys and don't understand why you guys are hating on us so much but thanks for everyone that showed us love/ support and thanks to all you guys who are hating on us for no reason for the good laughs

Hope you guys have a good day.

-The Sosiety

1. Josh and Travis are good friends of ours and they respect what we are doing.

2. We are not trying to be anything like Street Etiquette, our blog is going to be completely different. ( just bc two guys took a picture together doesn't mean they are trying to be like someone else SMH)

3. I think is funny how some of you guys have sooooo much time in your hands to photoshop a picture of two guys and posted it on the internet :confused:

4.The Sosiety is going to be a lifestyle blog about our journey in the industry and how we meet up and coming up talent by showcasing music, fashion and art.

5. We don't have anything against any of you guys and don't understand why you guys are hating on us so much but thanks for everyone that showed us love/ support and thanks to all you guys who are hating on us for no reason for the good laughs

-The Sosiety

unnrun.gif

1. Josh and Travis are are on hypebeast too and they are too polite to call us out for biting thier shit.

2. We are not trying to be anything like Street Etiquette, were on the west coast, much shorter, and one of us is not black.

3. I think is hurtful how some of you guys have sooooo much time in your hands to photoshop a picture of two guys and posted it on the internet :cry:

4.The Sosiety is going to be a self promotion blog about our journey in the industry and how we steal ideas from up and coming up talent by showcasing our individuality. serious.

-The Sosiety

fixed .

you dus gay or somethin? or just tryin to pull that dov shit?

now don't go rapin nobody

wtf have these last few pages been about? i swear there's an unwritten rule that you don't contribute to this thread unless you have loads of +rep and/or have posted lots of amazing fits yourself..that rules me out. And only good internet memes are relevant. Elephant taking a dump on a giant lavatory is not one. :(

-The Sosiety

ugh. it's called copy and paste du'. I didn't waste more than 1 minute on that shit. don't flatter yourself.

this is what happens when you take yourself too seriously

seriously

also what the hell is sos and sosiety? Is it a new meme i missed? these guys are ridiculous though. high comedy indeed. I eagerly await these stalwarts' future endeavors

raw denimz, desert boots/deck shoes, woolrich vests, varsity jackets, chambray shirts, bow ties.......what's not to love about these guys??

Seriously tho, what "industry" are you guys in?? Blogging isn't an industry in and of itself....and neither does being a consumer make you part of the industry.