worst (sufu) waywt fits

yeah i actually know its the wrong size. but when you have to layer up with a hoodie and some thermal wear the shoulders actually line up decently. i was in my dorm and somebody wanted to see the jacket so i took a shitty picture (even though i layered up way more when i actually went out...)

yo you ever think about maybe working out or somethin

actually this is going to be a bad discussion... i'm skinny as fuck i actually do work out, but i only kettlebell stuff b/c i only want to get toned and not really big...

but go ahead and dissect all the shit i'm writing, everyones just mad cause a brotha got a fucking good deal on a sick ass jacket to keep him warm cause its fucking freezing for a cali boy...

damn it... stop justifying everything and chill.

yes its a great deal, weather's cold, and the jacket keeps you warm.

just saying that the fit of the jacket is off, and the haircut is as sure as hell in the awkward stage.. you posted it here knowing that info, what did you expect?

sup sufu

Maybe it's just me but there's something weird about wearing a coat with lapels with a shirt without a collar. It's sort of the 't-shirt with a blazer' thing to me. Don't dig it here.

It's weird here because it's clearly outerwear with a t-shit (which, to be fair, he admitted by saying it was a quick snap). I have no problem with lapel outerwear + sweater or crewneck sweatshirt + a shirt with no collar.

but go ahead and dissect all the shit i'm writing, everyones just mad cause a brotha got a fucking good deal on a sick ass jacket to keep him warm cause its fucking freezing for a cali boy...

4174075320_6b96fb9921_o.gif

Shit don't fit. Deal with it. Just sad I can't neg the post for that hilarious statement.

actually this is going to be a bad discussion... i'm skinny as fuck i actually do work out, but i only kettlebell stuff b/c i only want to get toned and not really big...

fuck i really hate seeing that "i only want to get toned and not really big..."

it takes a lot to get really big stop lifting baby weights, damn. i'm pretty sure you don't even eat enough to get "really big" anyway.

i would rock some of the stuff hes wearing. i know play gets a lot of shit on here mostly for good reason but i like how those cdg x converse shoes look.

on the other hand i dont know why people bother trying those huge cuffs. it works maybe 1% of the time

fuck i really hate seeing that "i only want to get toned and not really big..."

it takes a lot to get really big stop lifting baby weights, damn. i'm pretty sure you don't even eat enough to get "really big" anyway.

suckas don't know about proportions

don't [mega] cuff if you're short

don't wear tight clothes if you're overweight (not to paul)

never wear those shoes (to paul)

Seriously, about a 1/4 of superfuture could stand to a) gain a little muscle, or B) lose 20 pounds.

just do boxing or something

toned my ass

Just Another XY you aren't allowed to post in here. You've never posted one good fit in three years.

yo it's cool, i just like looking at people who dress like me, don't worry about it.