worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, your self importance never ceases to amaze. on that note, that was a good one.

edit: im not a big fan of those dunks just broke them out to give them another try today, but still not a fan. other then the shoes my fit is not much different from what you have posted though.

culter and gross have a great selection of fashionable spectacle frames.

guys who cares if dave grohl is wearing dunks, stop picking on him

reuters_dave_grohl_126840a.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

B00005RY7X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

he looks more like an out of shape AWK than dave grohl, who is scrawny. also his thighs appear to be the same size as his waist--some looser fitting jeans would be appropriate. I think he'd be better off keeping the shoes and just giving in to his latent hypebeastiality.

...sit back down?
hmmm nice hips
calvin oscar is taking full advantage of not being in the negative sufu-lime light.

^seriously. Mr calvin, jhey, both your houses are made of fucking saran wrap, i dont think either one is in too much of a position to start teasin'

B00005RY7X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

he looks more like an out of shape AWK than dave grohl, who is scrawny. also his thighs appear to be the same size as his waist--some looser fitting jeans would be appropriate. I think he'd be better off keeping the shoes and just giving in to his latent hypebeastiality.

do be honest dave grohl isnt too small a guy if youve seen him in person you know what i mean.

Honestly the thing that annoys me most about that guy is that his name is "jeanius". I've convinced myself its not supposed to be punny but a combination of "jeans" and "hideous".

fuck, i had never posted someones fit here before, but this is bad on so many levels.
Today at work:

nba store vintage tee/prps/jordan sep1050284ib0.jpg

What are you talking about? Those fake honeycombs are dope.

yeh asterix u noob. that fits actually good. it belongs further towards best waywt imho

imhooooooya

agreed; i'd never try it, but mirsky pulls it off pretty good

i'd neg asterix, if i did that sort of thing

how about you just + me instead, and then i ignore you?