worst (sufu) waywt fits

63007aid1.jpg

the ambiguously gay duo spends another two hours taking the perfect sufu picture...

carl is just mr try too hard.

and kixself.......knowing your history from niketalk....you are the BIGGEST hypebeast trend follower sheep i have ever seen on any internet forum.

that's all

The last 2 photos posted by master wouldn't have made me look twice and think "damn, those are terrible outfits and fits". Kix's tee could be better, carl looks fine(not great, but certainly not bad, just looks normal) and i don't see what's really "wrong" with soepom's outfit here except the fact that you "don't like this fob".

The pic posted by milspex(polio-something, right?) doesn't "fit" terribly, i'm just not a huge fan of the whole outfit in general. If the vest wasn't sorta mesh-like i'd probably be alright with it. I don't know, i'll go to sleep and let the really pessimistic people take over, i guess.

The ones posted by fabulez aren't really interesting at all. I mean, the stuff fits "alright" for hypebeasty streetware stuff, but even for that kind of stuff it's not very original or interesting. It's mediocre for those guys, on the bad side for everyone but those people who think it's cool to dress like that. It's not terrible, but i don't think it looks very good either. If you can talk yourself into thinking you look fly, go for it.

Yeah okay, I'm not a big puffy vest guy. But I like puffy jackets just fine, especially vintage 70s. I don't get the hate.

He was quoting one of arj barkers comedy bits about having a puffy vest.

lol man. she got stolen by jmatsu. theres literally fuck all you can do when a fully fledged pimp swoops on your KFC.

Those halfus like matsu piss me off. Girls love em. Anyway dont be ashamed of what you are, remember whites own more wealth than any other race. And we`re the best all rounders at sports (orientals got ping pong and badminton, negros got basketball and like track and field or whatever, we got everything else.) The might of white.

the ambiguously gay duo spends another two hours taking the perfect sufu picture...

carl is just mr try too hard.

and kixself.......knowing your history from niketalk....you are the BIGGEST hypebeast trend follower sheep i have ever seen on any internet forum.

that's all

Who the fuck are you?

Don't forget it would be asian cock, so you never know.

I really liked that picture though.

oh yeah... about that... some trannies have some huge dicks though.

i actually like soepom's fits and have nothing against her.

...meanies.

Those halfus like matsu piss me off. Girls love em. Anyway dont be ashamed of what you are, remember whites own more wealth than any other race. And we`re the best all rounders at sports (orientals got ping pong and badminton, negros got basketball and like track and field or whatever, we got everything else.) The might of white.

NEXT LEVEL SHIT