good hip hop

new re-up gang/clipse is out, if anyone wants to cop i can post a link. alot of it is just joints from we got it for cheap vol 3 but done over.

Im disappointed they recycled their verses from WGIFC vol.3. The re-up always came nice with their mixtapes, but im not really feeling their new album.

Not sure if this was posted, but this is the alternate version of their new single, Money. The beat is bonkers and wayyy better than the album version. peep it:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15785998bda33520/

^^ I have the first two jawns...the first one held me down a whole summer.

Never got Part 3, but I'm sure I can pretty effortlessly.

I also have the first and second and maybe third mixtapes from each of the other members.

haha the first jawn is the one i NEED..that tape didnt leave my head unit for that entire summer it dropped either.. i have the 3rd actually..plz get at me with the first one if possible! ill hook u up w/ a few bucks paypal steez if needed!

In an attempt to revive my hip hop knowledge I downloaded mIRC and I'm all over downloading new mixtapes once again..

just downloaded this gem today:

mixtapesusa_2013_46025043

Lots of unreleased shit on here, some pepsi freestyle and gimmie the loot the uncensored version (don't give a fuck if your pregnant, gimmie the baby rings and the number one mom pendant). Alot of unreleased versions from Ready to Die - The What with unheard Method verse and the original One More Chance with an uncleared sample haha

I also downloaded The Phantom Ghost Menance, not sure if that was recent or not but it has lots of good Holiday Styles that I never heard before, like the afformentioned Whats the Problem and Bitch Nigga Run Up

"If it's an A-1 felony, I'mma do it by myself

I don't care what niggas tellin' me

Cork ain't making the short game, some get popped

Some snort caine and fuck with a bitch

That'll have them flat broke and layin up in a ditch

Rule 1, never fuck with a snitch - that's the game nigga

Hustle outside all night - that's the game nigga

Knocked not once, but twice - that's the game nigga

All this nastyness over Cam'ron's Moving Weight beat (Thats the game) is just sickening. Feels good to hear new Styles, motherfucker is nice as fuck and the hardest out all in one.

^^ I have the first two jawns...the first one held me down a whole summer.

Never got Part 3, but I'm sure I can pretty effortlessly.

I also have the first and second and maybe third mixtapes from each of the other members.

This could be an epic post in the making.

In an attempt to revive my hip hop knowledge I downloaded mIRC and I'm all over downloading new mixtapes once again..

just downloaded this gem today:

mixtapesusa_2013_46025043

Lots of unreleased shit on here, some pepsi freestyle and gimmie the loot the uncensored version (don't give a fuck if your pregnant, gimmie the baby rings and the number one mom pendant). Alot of unreleased versions from Ready to Die - The What with unheard Method verse and the original One More Chance with an uncleared sample haha

I also downloaded The Phantom Ghost Menance, not sure if that was recent or not but it has lots of good Holiday Styles that I never heard before, like the afformentioned Whats the Problem and Bitch Nigga Run Up

"If it's an A-1 felony, I'mma do it by myself

I don't care what niggas tellin' me

Cork ain't making the short game, some get popped

Some snort caine and fuck with a bitch

That'll have them flat broke and layin up in a ditch

Rule 1, never fuck with a snitch - that's the game nigga

Hustle outside all night - that's the game nigga

Knocked not once, but twice - that's the game nigga

All this nastyness over Cam'ron's Moving Weight beat (Thats the game) is just sickening. Feels good to hear new Styles, motherfucker is nice as fuck and the hardest out all in one.

HAhahahaha mIRC was the shit!!!! What server(s) and channel(s) do you hit up? I think the last time I was on, it was all about efNET...don't even remember what chans though...I know there was one crazy one for instrumentals and like 2-3 for mixtapes and new singles.

I would love to get that Biggie shit. I got that SP joint and don't know why I didn't post it. It is fuckin' ridiculous. But correction, it's not over the "Losing Weight" beat...just uses the same sample. I think someone else (Large Amounts) is on it...but P dominates the shit, both length-wise and lyrically (no surprise on the latter).

This could be an epic post in the making.

Yes...Philly Philly what that rap be bout?

Gimme a day or two. I still owe Ktothe that Rocafella Hot 97 freestyle session.

heBAY - I get my shit off packetnews.com and use whatever channel thats got what I'm looking for

Currently trying to stomach Big Mike's Grand Theft Auto 5 with all this Weezy shit, I just got done listening to Jeezy's Put It On remix and Jay gets greasy on that shit

I put on for my city thats a motherfuckin fact

I put Mike Jack on stage at SummerJam, Billie Jean

I put Prodigy in his place on that Summer Jam screen

hahah remember when he put those pictures of Prodigy as a ballerina on screen? lolz I didn't know Jay was still filthy like this..

New track from Murs has hit tha intrawebz. Supposedly from his major debut. He gets rather lyrical on this one, I kinda like him more when he just vibe and ride the beat. The beat is kinda intense too and at the end it almost gets a bit annoying.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.5400

Also, The Knux released another track which is fire. Haven't seen it in here so I'll just throw the link in. The inspiration is almost too obvious but it's still a damn nice track. Best part is that it'll work in the club, in the car and when you just wanna chill and hear some lyrical shit. The beat is simple but nice anyway. Listen to the Cappuccino remix too if you haven't heard it yet. Don't let the hipster look fool you.

http://2dopeboyz.com/2008/07/29/the-knux-bang-bang/

I like that Murs track a lot actually

heres that Styles interview, not really indepth but its cool to see him being so enthusiastic about his shit.

PoL-ylxZHtY

Hahaha that's some modern day shit he's on...supposedly he's on some new workout-slash-health regimen...I think it was Allhiphop that did a whole feature on that...kinda weird but it was a good little positive bit. He was gettin' it in with some jail cats who work out uptown...the Bartenders or something.

Also at the end of that HOt 97 video the screen pops up some other related type jawns...at the end is an older clip of a very piffed up Styles from an ancient Come Up DVD. That's some funny shit.

beats were a bit kaka, definitely not as good as the first 2 which upon revisiting were pretty exceptional.

Gotta admit, Styles comes across as a decent dude, funny to think this is the same dude from the We Gon Make It Video.

As promised...couldn't find the audio on zshare so here is a zipped version of it.

http://www.zshare.net/download/1258532990346b4d/

Rocafella/State Property taking over Hot 97...first of two times...this is when the Jay and Nas thing was starting off.

Favorite moments...Beans and Free over "I Shot Ya Remix"...Omillio Sparks' numerous verses...whenever H Money Bags messed up his verse (every time).

As promised...couldn't find the audio on zshare so here is a zipped version of it.

http://www.zshare.net/download/1258532990346b4d/

Rocafella/State Property taking over Hot 97...first of two times...this is when the Jay and Nas thing was starting off.

Favorite moments...Beans and Free over "I Shot Ya Remix"...Omillio Sparks' numerous verses...whenever H Money Bags messed up his verse (every time).

This is amazing. I knew there was a reason i loved Memph back in the day...Beans is nasty too. Neef is never not nice.

I'm only 24 so this is MY golden age shit. Thanks for the post, 'bay.

Jeezus...couldn't find much on zshare of this...the 2nd time they (State Prop) were on Hot 97 and aired out on Nas and D-Block. Seriously must have listened to this session more than some albums I've owned for years. Probably my favorite battle in recent times...State Prop vs. D-Block...shit totally eclipsed the lame stunt that was Jay-Z vs. Nas (we all know how that ended...with a contract being signed). We're talkin' about real pavement lyrical shit here...way more gutter than any G-Unit-Dipset-Murda Inc.-Terror Squad street wars crap...not to mention better on the ears.

I'll try to find the CD with all of this...it was pretty fuckin' hilarious how they OD'd on Funkmaster Flex throughout the session (him, telling them to calm down with the foul language...them, flea'ing him off on some "FLEX IS FRONTIN'...let us rock for the whole 2 hours" shit).

Seriously...Beans made Flex so nervous he fucked up a few times in bringing in the beat on time...that being said, Beans didn't miss a beat.

G_t0N2CDjwc

And for a little rebuttal action...

A lovely D-Block diss to Beans (and Freeway) on an old MOP beat...(don't know if this was before or after the Hot97 shit...and yes, Styles goes OFF on some animalistic-type)...listen to the door of the booth slam shut after J-Hood ends and Styles starts screaming ...classic haha.

cbasaQKlWGI

Bonus:

One of the first jawns from D-Block to the Roc...from an earlier mixtape...more classics mang (nice low blow, pause, by Kiss mentioning Aaliyah).

XxCL1bL97a0

EXTRA BONUS:

That Freeway shit going HARD at Nas and then Jadakiss. To all naysayers of Free's ability...I don't know what I can say at this point...but this shit converted cats from haters to fans back in '01/'02...it was off of that DJ Envy Rocafella mixtape (probably the best shit Envy ever put out...had the Kiss and Beans live in philly diss fest as well). The beat is aggro and Free goes ballistic...switches up the flow many times...and is esp. clever at the Kiss section where he uses the "We Gon Make It" and "On My Way To Cali" styles (both being from Kiss' first album)...OD status.

rJ4hfUy0b98

Don't mind the Murder INC logo...what the shit that is doing there...no idea.

Enjoy and shake my hand.

This is amazing. I knew there was a reason i loved Memph back in the day...Beans is nasty too. Neef is never not nice.

I'm only 24 so this is MY golden age shit. Thanks for the post, 'bay.

No doubt...that's crazy though...24 huh...I've got a few more years on you and that shit is like the end of a Golden Era that was slowing up the rotting process since the shiny suit '97 era (the true end of the "Golden Era"...IMO). Speakin' of good ole days...my shit was in '94...8th grade baby...was watching shit like "Walk Like A Duck," "Reign Of The Tec," "Wrong Side Of The Tracks," "Stress," "L.I. Groove"...mucho classics.

Wait'll I start doing the podcast jawnz...you and ya mans and 'em will be buggin'.

The Helly Hansen, Polo, Nautica (even Hilfiger) era.

Didn't know about this one...Rosco P Coldchain doin' the do on Def Poetry:

3qrOA6MJy20

Here's the link to a 2-part mixtape which just seems like a collection of most his released/leaked material...including the Primo joint with Ab Liva ("I'ma Kill This Nigga")...ridiculous.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9LHQU1WO

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RWREPA87

Hope that was legal.

2002 was a big year for mixtapes...mIRC was constantly on my computer screen:

Peedi Crakk & Indy 500 - Crime Partners

Made me a diehard fan of these two cats. Straight Philly gutter original flow and lyrical shit...with funny as fuck skits. BTW, Indy is Freeway's cousin...with a bit more of an unorthodox style as far as flow (and rhyme patterns for that matter)...but he kills shit once you get it.

"Sherm High"...the opener...is a BANGER...a buncha heads were pullin' that from this mixtape to throw on their Philly or Rocafella mixtapes like a year or two after this came out...nutty.

To continue with the SP mixtape flood...2002...Young Chris solo mixtape (crack):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DAOAEHII

No doubt...that's crazy though...24 huh...I've got a few more years on you and that shit is like the end of a Golden Era that was slowing up the rotting process since the shiny suit '97 era (the true end of the "Golden Era"...IMO). Speakin' of good ole days...my shit was in '94...8th grade baby...was watching shit like "Walk Like A Duck," "Reign Of The Tec," "Wrong Side Of The Tracks," "Stress," "L.I. Groove"...mucho classics.

Wait'll I start doing the podcast jawnz...you and ya mans and 'em will be buggin'.

The Helly Hansen, Polo, Nautica (even Hilfiger) era.

I was probably just hyped, but yeah 95-2000 is my shit as far as listening and actually absorbing and understanding. I would love to claim some other, earlier shit, but mathematically I just cant.

We should put together some sort of hip hop-centric site..I should have the time and resources to help with that within the next few months.l

only listened to a couple of tracks quickly earlier when I found them on some blog.. the beat at least is nice. got a link for the album Arcane? drop me a message

The record kinda reminds me of the Shape of broad minds record last year. Only it's some more melodic tunes and a bit less experimental.

I was probably just hyped, but yeah 95-2000 is my shit as far as listening and actually absorbing and understanding. I would love to claim some other, earlier shit, but mathematically I just cant.

We should put together some sort of hip hop-centric site..I should have the time and resources to help with that within the next few months.l

I can dig it. FTR, I wasn't trying to get on you about being a little younger...just wanted to find a reason to type "Helly Hansen."

As for the site or blog or whatever...hollerado at me? I got some shit stewing int he pot already...just haven't uhm...done shit.

'Bay lovin the philly shit.

What about that one joint where D Block sent a couple of no name philly cats at State P?

HuH? Huh????

Where's that at?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You make me wish I had regular internet access. I miss music. I'm gonna go see the mixtape hut soon just for old times sake.

Oh you wanna war it out now?????

But wait...I can't recall that no name Philly shit at the moment...prolly cause I overlooked it due to the trashdom that most of the no name D-Block associates exhibit (excluding Team Arliss). Bucky ain't fuckin' with Young Neefy...although Bucky did come off on the SP Phantom Menace mix jawnston (no mo-mo).

Can't front though...best rap war since..................................