good hip hop

peep the tracklisting for the LP, White Van Music.

1. I’m Coming feat. Black Milk & Nottz

2. Gangsta Boy feat. MOP

3. The Truth feat. Freeway & Brother Ali

4. Turn it Down

5. God Like feat. D Black

6. Bless the Child feat. Little Brother

7. Oh Really feat. POS & Slug

8. Hi

9. Trap Door feat. MF Doom

10. Dead Wrong feat. Young Buck

11. Kissin the Curb feat. Bishop Lamont & Busta Rhymes

12. How We Ride feat. Freeway

13. White Van feat. Alchemist, Evidence & Prodigy

14. Big Homie Style feat. J Pinder, GMK & Spaceman

15. Scared feat. Blueprint

16. Great Sound

17. Get Er Done feat. MF Doom

18. Feeling My Shit feat. Casual

19. Soil Raps feat. Keak da Sneak

20. Glow feat. Elzhi & Royce da 5′9

21. RIP

22. Home feat. Vitamin D, C Note, Maneak B and Ish

nice to see the concrete boundaries of commercial and underground hip hop being challenged. Fooking love how producer LP's are becoming popular again, particularly because i still bang Soul Survivor 1 on the regular.

This is dope!

328xIEEKCtA

The new record in it's whole is decent. I really miss the good ol Nappy Roots that shine through on tracks like Good day (below) and Down and out (above). A bunch of tracks don't have that usual Nappy Vibe but rather some standard down south bullshit which is sad. Maybe it'll grow on me but probably I'll end up playing Good day and Down and out till I get tired of em.

xGJWFxdFr1I

The new record in it's whole is decent. I really miss the good ol Nappy Roots that shine through on tracks like Good day (below) and Down and out (above). A bunch of tracks don't have that usual Nappy Vibe but rather some standard down south bullshit which is sad. Maybe it'll grow on me but probably I'll end up playing Good day and Down and out till I get tired of em.

I only liked Down And Out and I think one other track, rest was way too basic southern shit like you said.

I never really liked Kool Keith outside of UMC's. Give me Deltron over that shit anyday.

Lamest post in the thread. Sex Styles, Dr Octagon, Dr Dooom, classic shit. PB Wolf's Leave Me Alone remix is next level.

did anyone post this yet

HSq-yBNxQfA

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!

I've completely missed out on this track and now there's a vid?!

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/SFa1XAkHzRVmiRXR

^New Heltah Skeltah joint. Not as hard ass as I hoped for but it's still pretty dope. Nocturnal is one of my all time favorites so I hope that don't fuck this shit up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9z2VKC6RA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9z2VKC6RA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>