good hip hop

Anybody Cool Calm Pete? I just started listening to his cd and I am really enjoying it I was wondering if anyone else on here has heard/like him.

he's been mentioned a couple times. you should check out "Loosies" it's a remix EP. I can upload if you cannot find it.

I would enjoy that I mean I will look around for it first and has Talib had anything new come out lately? also they are a little old but Blackstar(Black Star and Talib Kweli) uhh.. Ugly duckling and Lootpack are quite amazing if you have not listened I recommend them.

i got the new ghost cd last night. its alright, but nowhere near as good as the last two lps he dropped. kinda dissapointed. stil better than alot of shit ive heard recently but i hold ghost to high expectations. waiting for new wu to drop.

Don't have high expectations for the new Wu either ... right now, I think the new Ghost album is better.

Kweli came out with Eardrum this year. I havent heard it though.

edit: Any thoughts on Sun God? I think I like him alot on Ghost songs, Trife as well. Should I just enjoy them this way or do they have any solo efforts worth a try?

the theodore unit album didnt suck from what i remember. theres also a ghost + trife + planet asia single out that isnt garbage. ive probly only heard these once, so i might be wrong, but if they were balls, i probly would have remembered why i didnt listen tot them again.

i think more fish might not have been all that great, but it worked cause it was like an expansion pack to fishscale which was bomb! big doe doesnt have the momentum to carry it, it feels half assed. luckily ig ot it for free for naming three members of the wu tang. go dj!

Aside from Little Brother, I think Styles put out the best album of 07.

EDIT: oh and 'face.

EDIT x2: oh and Buck (65)

His flow is absolutely contagious. He is oldschool and next level at the same time, if that makes any sense. I cant really explain it.

Kweli came out with Eardrum this year. I havent heard it though.

edit: Any thoughts on Sun God? I think I like him alot on Ghost songs, Trife as well. Should I just enjoy them this way or do they have any solo efforts worth a try?

Trife is definitely worth checking out. Have you heard the album Ghostface & Trife Present: 718 Stapleton to Somalia?

Ghost is on a couple of the songs, but it's more like a Trife solo. Trife is one of my favorites out right now ... always itching for new material from him.

damnnn NESK, thats some heavy shit. ghost speakin real words.

i heard that the album got pushed up and was to be released on the same day as ghosts new shit and ghost went off and it got switched up finally.

i also heard that raek had some beef with rza earlier this year, i cant recall what it was about exactly something about the handling of cuban linx 2?

but they even had to release a statement putting the beef to rest

rza gotta stop with the american gangster acting bullshit and bring the collective spirit of wu back for at least one more classic before he delves into his movie career

Yeah, there's only one catch. No one in the clan except Ghostface and maybe GZA knows how to pick the right beats. Even if 8 diagrams is crap, a album without RZA is going to be worse. RZA holds their shit together.