good hip hop

64JV6i-OicU

Hey man I just picked this album up because I liked the cover and I was amazed. I definitely wasn't expecting this quick breath of fresh air.

Queens stay fresh.

i take it you're not much of a fan of the golden era sound

On the contrary, I love that boom bap sample-laced sound!

It's just hard for me to get down with any "new" music where you could swap out the beat for something made 15 years ago and it would actually improve the sound of it. Dudes today think they're primo once they buy a used mpc and a miles davis record, but lack the flavor that made the "golden era" so wonderful and timeless.

Ps you gotta realize that I really listen to hip hop mostly for the beats. As long as the mc has a good voice and delivery, I could give a fuck what he's saying -- if the beat's good I can get down with the track.

whats this stones throw donut shop 2lp thing i keep seeing at the store? is it just intstros + dilla themed serato plates? i almost copped cause i thought it was new material that snuck in under my radar. 40 clams for slipmats might even be worth it. the b sides are just tones for iDJs. are the a sides new shit or just insros of prerealesed material?

feelin this song

0YtEBzNJZgI

Jay consistently spits the best verses. I just can't get enough of this dude.

roots+ross is cool too

BH4uABIoVVk

dat orange suede perfecto vest